What will this course give you:
- Discover how to create solos and master playing lead guitar in Blues & Rock
- Play all the most important scales including major, minor, pentatonic and blues
- Learn all the must-know solo skills
- Learn all about Transposition.
- Learn the secret to gliding across the strings.
- Learn to choose the right picks and strings gauge for your style and tone.
- And more…
Solofire includes: 6 DVDs + 1 Jam Track CD + downloadable tab book + Bonuses($97 Value)
Watch This Video About Solofire
List Price: $105.30 | Price: $89.90 | Save:$15.40 (15%)
this item ships for small shipping FEE See Details Here
Short Detail About This DVD’s
- DVD 1
Well cover all the basics: How to choose the right picks and string gauge for your style and tone.
Right and Wrong wrist position. Down-Picking vs alternate picking
You’ll learn: Why metronome practice is crucial to razor-sharp timing. How guitar pickups really work, which ones to use, and when. Improvisation, volume and tone tips and fundamentals of creating solos.
Going to show you the 5 Essential techniques exercises, 3 crucial technique exercise, essential palm muting techniques and a simple
mind-trick to instantly visualize the fretboard.
- DVD 2
All about learning the notes on the fret boards : A minor pentatonic scale in all five positions
– Discover how each scale pattern is connected
– Why it’s critical to target the root note in your solo
– How to play the same licks in different places across the fretboard on different strings
– The crucial importance of pentatonic position #2 in rock and roll history
– Practical ways to use music theory
– Alternate Picking
– Simple ways to shift between scale shapes
- DVD 3
Focuses on Melodic Techniques:
– How a simple lick can be the starting poing for a great solo
– Why the 2 most critical techniques for the lead are bends and vibrato
– Different typs of bends and when to use them all
– Discover the secret to gliding across the strings
– How to instantly alter the sound of lick.
– 3 quick ways to eliminate unwanted noise and feedback
– How to stop sore fingers and dead notes
– Learn all the must-know solo skills
- DVD 4
How to tap anywhere in the minor pentatonic scale using your fingers or a pick
– How to tap and slide at the same time
– How to develop a fluid, effortles motion
– Essential string-skipping techniques
– A simple way use solo licks while playing rhythm guitar
– How to solo with using one string
- DVD 5
– Two String Movement
– Solo Contrasting Exercises
– How to combine Scale Patterns
– Advanced Palm muting techniques
- DVD 6
Jam out with steve over classic and hard rock songs
– Discover the secrets of using powerful, aggressive, confident playing
– Develop your own signature licks, riffs and solos
Bonuses (including these three bonuses valued at $(97)
- BONUS #1 ($49 Value) – Solofire Jam Track CD
You get full-band backing tracks and a complete transcription of each song.
And all the tracks were recorded with live instruments guitar, bass and drums in a professional studio.
So, there’s no computer-generated sounds.
- Bonus #2 ($29 value) – Solofire Guitar Tab Book
Course Book, which will give you all the task so that you could easily follow along.
- Bonus #3 ($19 Value) – Progress Tracker
Progress Tracker, which will help you chart your daily progress. You can write in the date that you
learn each new skill and you’ll know exactly what you should be working on every time you pick
up your guitar. It will help you stay on track with a flexible, but structured, practice routine.
And it’ll give you encouragement as you see how much you’re learning.