What will this course give you:
- Imagine yourself playing your favorite Stevie Ray Vaughan songs and solos.
Picture yourself learning like:
- Learn lead playing, scales and lick.
- Learn Classic rythm like ‘Texas hop, the shuffle, and tin pin style.
- Learn to guitar texas style.
- Learn which strings, gauge, and combination of pickups to get that blues
sound that you want.
- and more…
Texas Blues Guitar: 9 DVDs + 2 CD with jam tracks + downloadable tab book
+ Bonuses($96 Value).
Texas Blues Guitar
Watch This Video About Texas Blues Guitar
List Price: $190.20 | Price: $158.50 | Save:$31.70 (20%)
this item ships for small shipping FEE See Details Here
Short Detail About This DVD’s
- DVD 1
- Is basic overview of texas blues: Set up your guitar, Which strings and picks to use,
Tune to Eb whenever possible, how to set up your amp. And which effects you can use like: Distortion,
Rotary, Tube-screamer, Wah-wah pedal. Cover Recommended pickups, and which configurations, like bridge-only
or neck-only, work best for the type of sound your’re going for.
- DVD 2
- Will begin with 8 simplpe practice patterns, 5 box-positions of the pentatonic scale.
How to practice the right and wrong way, and more..
- DVD 3
- You’ll learn the major pentatonic scale and you’ll see exactly how it’s related to the minor.
- Learn why the box-shapes of the minor and major pentatonic scales are identical.
- And most importantly you’ll learn what makes them different and how to apply them to your playing.
- DVDs 4, 5, and 6
- Learn 46 classic Texas Lead Licks.
- Learn exactly where each lick comes from. Which box position it’s in, and how to create
your own licks, either from scratch, or by just changing a few notes.
- You’ll also learn how to combine licks from the different positions to play a complete lead break.
- Learn bending techniques like quarter bends, half bends, full bends, one-and-a
half bends, double-bends, ghost bends, and slide into a bends
(a signature stevie Ray Vaughan technique).
- Learn how to use double-stops, hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides, vibrato technique.
- Learn full-blown blues solos, in any key anywhere on the fretboard.
- DVD 7
- You’ll learn 25 Must-Know Blues Chords.
- Learn the most important dominant 7th, 9th, 13th chords in both open and closed position.
- Discover the chords used in minor-blues like the minor-seventh and minor-ninth and we’ll cover
favorite chords like the Stevie-Ray version of the Em7, and the dominant 9th, sharp 5
that Jimi Hendrix often used.
- DVD 8
- Put all there chords into action in real songs.
- You’ll learn essential blues rhythms like the Texas-hop, the Shuffle Blues and the Tin-Pin Style
- Learn fast-paced texas style songs, as well as slow versions of the minor blues.
- DVD 9
- Bring everything together.
- You’ll learn how to be more expressive in your playing.
- Discover the subtle details of what separates a good player from a great player.
- And start to develop your own, unique style.
Bonuses (including these four bonuses valued at $96)
- Bonus #1 is Texas Blues Jams & Solos CD ($29 value)
- You get a recording of the rhythm guitar part of Texas Shuffle in E, the Texas Hop
and the Texas Slide. And each backing track includes two versions: one with the guitar, bass and drums
and the other version with bass and drums only, so you can fill in the rhythm guitar part.
- Bonus #2 are three additional blues solos in the three different styles ($29 value)
- Texas hop, Shuffle blues, and Tin-Pin. You get a recording (on the CD) of each solo and a note-for-note transcription.
Each solo has several bars of silence so you can trade licks with Eric, just like you were on stage!
This is one of the funnest parts of the course. And you’ll receive it free when you order today.
- Bonus #3 is 53 Essential Blues Scales, Runs & Chords ($19 value)
- Now Eric is going to teach you all the scales, licks and chords you need to know in the 9 DVDs. But sometimes,
you’ll want to quickly hear what a certain scale or chord sounds like, without having to find it
on the DVD. And that’s where these 53 downloadable audio tracks will come in handy.
- Bonus #4 is the Progress Tracker ($19 value)
- Progress Tracker found at the back of your tab book. You can use this to chart your daily progress
and so to help you always know what to work on next.