This Offer Expires: Monday, August 28[soon name=”DXSmallYellow” due=”2017-08-28T23:59:59-08:00″ redir=”https://guitarzoom.com/expired-f/96rl/”][/soon]
Or When All Copies Are Sold, Whichever Comes First!
513, 336, 187, 86
6 DVDs & 2 CDs For $1 + FREE Shipping
When You Sign Up For The Online Course
Love Rock Guitar? Introducing…
96 Rock Licks Bundle
or 3 monthly payments of $33
Online access: $96.00
DVD Special Offer: $1.00
Save: $51.00 (35%)
Free US & Canada Shipping
1Visualize – You’ll visualize licks across the fretboard, so always know where to take your solos and never get “stuck” again.
2Connect – You’ll discover how to combine licks and use them to create catchy riffs and melodies, so you can create mind-blowing solos from scratch, without thinking.
3Play – You’ll be able to play musical rock guitar solos with complete confidence and really impress your family and fellow musicians.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 96 Rock Licks…
- 5 critical techniques every guitarist must know: bends, slides, double stops, hammer-ons and pull-offs
- How to play pentatonic minor, blues and hybrid scales, so you’ll be able to create your own licks from scratch and never “hit the wrong notes” again…
- 5 killer rock licks that every guitarist must know and how to connect them across the fretboard.
- Licks 6-29. One of the most important concepts in this module is repeating patterns, which can really spice up your leads.
- How to connect pentatonic shapes across the fretboard, so you’ll never get stuck in one position
- Licks that use reverse bends, as well as blues-rock bends you can use in a ton of different playing situations
- Licks 30-60, focus on melodic licks that use hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- Discover subtle musical devices like legato playing, which makes your solos sound effortless.
- Find out the “right way” to bend strings using 2 and 3 fingers, as well as the right and wrong way to move through scale patterns.
- How to play the same lick in different octaves, how to play a lick vertically and horizontally, and how to use articulation to completely change the sound of a lick
- Licks 61-96. These awesome licks use major and minor diatonic (7-note) scales and the Dorian mode, as well as pentatonic and hybrid scales
- Find out how to plan your solo from start-to-finish, so you can make your solos sound as awesome as possible
- How to be more expressive in your playing. Which means, you’ll be able to modify licks to match the feel of any song
- Discover advanced techniques like dive-bombs, pinch harmonics, 2-string hammer-ons and pull-offs, and Eddie Van Halen-style tapping
- Explore alternate picking patterns, 3 note per string licks, pick-slides… and much, much more.
You Also Get These Bonuses ($111 Value)….
BONUS #1: 96 Rock Licks Jam Tracks on 2 Audio CDs ($37 Value)
You get the complete recordings of all 96 licks online and on 2 audio cds. This is a quick and easy way to pick out the licks you like best so you can learn them first.
BONUS #2: Just Enough Theory on 2 DVDs by Dan Denley ($47 Value)
In this 2 DVD bonus course taught by GuitarZoom founder Dan Denley, you’ll discover:
- 3 essential types of chords that are found in thousands of songs.
- How chords are created from the major scale.
- One easy way to understand why some notes sound good together and some don’t.
Bonus #3: Wisdom Video Vault by Steve Stine ($27 Value)
You get 32, 5-min videos that will give you the fast, easy shortcuts that most guitarists will never learn.
These online videos were inspired by the 25-years Steve Stine spent teaching private lessons.
Online HD Videos
Streaming video plays on computer, phone, or tablet. No software to install. Step-by-step video instruction. Go at your own pace. Watch as many times as you like.
Downloadable PDF tab book with accurate tabs so you can easily follow along. And you’ll never get lost.
When you order any GuitarZoom products, you get access to our private Facebook group. You’ll always have the support you need from guitarists who understand the challenges you face.
About Steve Stine
Steve Stine is known as the world’s most sought after guitar-instructor. After years of struggling to understand how the guitar “really works,” he developed a step-by-step training method to help you quickly overcome obstacles and rapidly advance your playing to a level you never dreamed possible.
Over 27 years, he’s helped literally millions of guitarists in over 100 countries.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in music education from Minnesota State University, Moorhead. And he’s played lead-guitar in dozens of bands, touring the U.S. and UK. He’s a featured guest instructor at Guitar World Magazine and the distinguished former Prof. of Modern Guitar Studies at North Dakota State University.
Steve Stine is considered the world’s top guitar instructor because his students see real, noticeable improvements in their playing, fast.
Copyright © . GuitarZoom, Inc.
GuitarZoom Success Stories
Steve’s way of teaching taught me more in 2 months than I learned in 5 years trying to teach myself.
Roger Lisenko II
Steve’s videos are excellent. Whether you’re a complete beginner, or looking for new ways to hone your technique, the material is clear, and presented at an understandable pace.
You are without a doubt the best communicator when it comes to tutoring that I have seen. I’ve learned more from watching you in a few months than I did from dozens of others for years. Superb stuff, mate!
4 Reasons To Order Now
#1This offer expires soon. And when it’s gone, you’ll miss your opportunity.
#2You need a guide you can trust. The best guitarists in the world all learned from somebody. Stevie Ray Vaughan learned from his big brother, Jimmie. Kirk Hammet and Steve Vai learned from Joe Satriani.
#3You need a plan. Big progress doesn’t come from “noodling” around. This course gives you a simple, step-by-step plan that’s easy to follow and fun!
#4The better you are, the more fun is to play! If guitar isn’t as fun as it should be, it’s because, deep down, you know you can be a better player. This course will help you achieve your goals, fast.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren’t 100% satisfied just let us know within 60 days. And you’ll receive a fast, friendly refund, or exchange. Your choice. No questions asked. No receipt required!
How To Order
Create your account and submit your secure order.
Get instant online access.
Start improving today!
What You Get
- DVD Special Offer
- 96 Rock Licks
$147$96 (35% Discount)
- Just Enough Theory
- Bonus #1: Mastering the Pentatonic Path
- Bonus #2: 96 Rock Licks Jam Tracks
- Bonus #3: Wisdom Video Vault
- Downloadable PDF Tab Book
- Lifetime Access To Our Private Facebook Group
- Bonus Value
- Total Today $97
or 3 monthly payments of $33
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your Information Is Safe
Call us at +1 (901) 466-8822
9AM – 5PM Pacific Time
Monday – Friday
Email Us Anytime: