Full Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
These Affiliate Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern your participation in the affiliate program ("Affiliate Program") offered by GuitarZoom Inc. ("Company," "we," or "us"). By participating in the Affiliate Program, you ("Affiliate," "you," or "your") agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully.
- Enrollment in the Affiliate Program
- To become an affiliate, you must complete the affiliate application on our website and agree tothe terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any affiliate application at our sole discretion. We may reject your application if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your website or promotional methods are unsuitable for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliate Program Responsibilities
- As an affiliate, you agree to promote our products and services using the marketing materials provided to you through the Affiliate Program.These marketing materials may include banners, links, and other promotional content.
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation,and maintenance of your website, including ensuring that your website content complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will be responsible for all costs incurred in promoting our products and services,including any costs associated with advertising, marketing, or creating and maintaining your website.
- You will not engage in any illegal, deceptive, misleading, or unethical practices in promoting our products and services. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, sending unsolicited emails, or engaging in any activity that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Commission and Payments
- Commission rates are as follows:
- For each first sale and any other following rebill of $399, $299, or $199 annual subscriptionproducts, you will receive a commission of 40% of the purchase price.
- For sales generated by 2nd tier affiliates referred by you, you will receive a commission of 5% of the purchase price for eligible products.
- Commissions will only be paid for qualified sales, which are sales that meet the criteria established by the Company, including but not limited to the completion of the purchase by the customer and verification of the sale.
- Payments will be made according to the payment schedule outlined in the separate agreement or document provided to you upon acceptance into the Affiliate Program. Payments will be made in the currency specified by the Company.
- Commissions will not be paid for monthly or one-off products. Commissions are only applicable to $399, $299, or $199 annual subscription products.
- We may provide you with special discount codes for promotional purposes. These codes should be used in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Company.
- Commissions may be held or not paid at our discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to, suspected fraudulent or unauthorized activity, violation of this Agreement, or refunds or reversals by the customer.
- Commission rates are as follows:
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason, by providing written notice to the other party. Upon termination, you will no longer be eligible to earn commissions.
- We may terminate this Agreement and suspend or terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program immediately, without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or engaged in any activity that may harm the Company's reputation or business.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and the Company concerning theAffiliate Program and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of California, United States of America. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of court.
- We reserve the right to shut down the affiliate program at any time without notice, retaining all commissions earned up until the date of termination.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, without prior notice, by posting the revised terms on our website. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program after the posting of the revised terms constitutes your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
By enrolling and participating in the Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.