Master Blues Basics in 30 days by Steve Stine Opening In:
[soon name="DXSmallYellow" due="2018-05-04T09:00:00-08:00" redir="https://guitarzoom.com/songsecrets/promo/"][/soon]
- What the blues really is and why it’s a critical style that every serious guitarist needs to know. Which means, you’ll be able to hear and play your favorite blues, rock, and country songs
- How to play a simple 12-bar blues so you can start playing “authentic” blues fast!
- The three most crucial chords for blues. Which ones to use. And when. So you can back up musicians during a blues jam.
- The major and minor I-IV-V chord progressions. Which means, you’ll be able to play effective blues rhythm guitar on-demand.
- The three critical blues rhythms -- shuffle, straight and swing -- and how to play them all, so you can jam with anyone, anytime. Plus, a complete breakdown of the most critical blues strumming patterns...
- ...and much more