36 Acoustic Licks by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Licks
3 monthly payments of
Play Killer Acoustic Solos In Any Style With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See how to play 36 awesome acoustic guitar licks anywhere on the fretboard
- Connect - Combine these licks to create catchy melodies and amazing guitar solos.
- Play - play musical acoustic guitar solos from start to finish
Includes: 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 2h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 36 Acoustic Licks
- Discover essential acoustic licks that you can use to create riffs and solos from scratch.
- Easy country and bluegrass style licks that sound amazing, even when you play them with other styles of music
- 1 cool moving lick in D, so you can add “movement” to boring chord progressions.
- Traditional blues chord licks that will help your blues songs sound “authentic.” Which means, your blues playing will be more expressive and musical.
- 1 easy turnaround that’s the icing on the cake to blues chord progressions. So your blues solos will stand out and make a huge impact.
- Easy drop D blues licks and riffs. So you can mix things up for songs in alternate tunings.
- Discover awesome country and rockabilly licks that burn up the fretboard. So you can create phrases and melodic lines that really sing.
- 1 must-know banjo-style lick that’s great for improvising country solos, so you never get stuck with nothing to play.
- How to play moveable chordal licks that are full of down-home country flavor. So you can play country-inspired jams across the fretboard.
- Discover crucial acoustic fingerpicking licks that will let you easily play arpeggios and add texture to your songwriting.
- 1 cool descending chromatic lick you can use to break out of scales and patterns, and can start creating riffs and solos that sound totally unique.
- How to use percussive blues fingerpicking in the “real world.” Which means, you’ll keep a beat going while you play.
- How to use chord fragments to get outside of block chords and create awesome melodies.
- The #1 secret for strumming and chord vamps. Which means, you’ll be able to play cool rhythms and spice up “boring” chord progressions.
- An easy way to add walking bass lines to your acoustic guitar playing, so you can smoothly and easily transition between chords.
- Find out how to connect chords and create awesome guitar solos. Which means, you’ll be able to play thousands of acoustic solos that used to be impossible.
- 1 simple trick to transpose all 36 licks to any key. So you have the flexibility to use these licks in any playing situation.
- How to play licks from 14 legendary songs on your acoustic guitar. So you can see concepts like hammer-ons, chord embellishments, bass movement, and fingerpicking in action... and immediately apply them to your guitar playing.
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.