96 Blues Licks by Steve StineCategories: Blues, Licks, Storefront
3 monthly payments of
Play Authentic Blues Guitar Solos With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to perform blues licks and techniques like a pro so your solos never sound like “boring” scales again
- Connect - You’ll combine licks with essential blues scales to improvise soulful lines that sound fluid and melodic
- Play - You’ll play authentic blues solos with total confidence and have the freedom to jam in front of anyone
Includes: Over 6 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 6h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
96 Licks (audio files)
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 96 Blues Licks
- 4 critical techniques every serious blues guitarist needs to know: string bends, slides, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- Discover crucial chords used in blues, so you can add a “bluesy” sound to any chord progression
- How to play a simple 12-bar blues progression, so you can start playing “authentic” blues right away
- Explore essential minor, major and blues scales, so you’ll get a feel for the licks you’re about to master
- Licks 1-19: easy blues licks that will help you gain confidence soloing.
- Licks 20-38: classic blues licks every serious guitarist needs to know
- Licks 39-52: Texas blues licks in the style of Stevie Ray Vaughan and Johnny Winter.
- Licks 53-60: blues rock licks in the style of Eric Clapton, Derek Trucks, and Duane Allman.
- Licks 61-74: progressive blues licks in the style of Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) and Jimi Hendrix.
- Licks 75-85: funky blues licks made famous by players such as Freddie King, Albert Collins and Buddy Guy.
- Licks 86-92: old-school, acoustic blues licks in the style of players like Big Bill Broonzy, Blind Lemon Jefferson and the Rev. Gary Davis.
- Licks 93-96: must-know turnarounds you can use in all styles of blues.
- 7 jam tracks in different keys, so you can practice your new licks and create solos from scratch.
About Steve Stine
If you haven't heard of Steve before, just know that he's very well known at North Dakota State University and is a highly sought-after Professor of Modern Guitar. After earning his music education degree from Minnesota State University Moorhead, he went on to play in literally dozens of bands over the last 16 years touring the U.S. and England. He's been a studio guitarist for radio, television and various recording projects. And he even acted in a movie once. He's taught private, group, and online guitar instruction for over 25 years to literally thousands of students. Many of his students attend colleges nationwide to study music and play in bands, notably, Shannon Curfman, who performs with Kid Rock. He's taught music at Red River Valley Montesorri school for over 10 years. And was guitar instructor at Elevate Rock School in Fargo, North Dakota. And despite the tattoos, long hair, and shredder-style guitar, he's a family-man. And even finds time to volunteer his talents to plays guitar in his church.