96 Rock Licks by Steve StineCategories: Licks, Rock, Storefront
6 monthly payments of
Create Your Own Killer Rock Solos From Scratch With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to play 96 awesome rock licks, and you’ll add new licks to your arsenal every day
- Connect - You’ll connect licks across the fretboard and master every playing position
- Play - You’ll play musical rock guitar solos with complete confidence, and impress your family and friends
Includes: 4 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 4h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
96 Licks (audio files)
Here’s What You’ll Discover In 96 Rock Licks
- 5 critical techniques every guitarist must know: bends, slides, double stops, hammer-ons and pull-offs
- Discover the pentatonic minor, blues, and hybrid scales, so you’ll get a feel for how rock licks should sound
- 5 killer rock licks that use these techniques, and tips on how to play them and connect them to other licks
- Licks 6-29. One of the most important concepts in this module is repeating patterns, which can really spice up your leads.
- Find out how to connect pentatonic shapes across the fretboard, so you’ll never get stuck in one position
- Licks that use reverse bends, as well as blues-rock bends you can use in a ton of different playing situations
- Licks 30-60, which focus on melodic licks that use hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- Discover subtle musical devices like legato playing, which makes your solos sound effortless.
- Find out the right way to bend strings using 2 and 3 fingers, as well as the right and wrong way to move through scale patterns
- How to play the same lick in different octaves, how to play a lick vertically and horizontally, and how to use articulation to completely change the sound of a lick
- Licks 61-96. These awesome licks use major and minor diatonic (7-note) scales and the Dorian mode, as well as pentatonic and hybrid scales
- Find out how to plan your solo from start-to-finish, so you can make your solos sound as awesome as possible
- How to be more expressive in your playing. Which means, you’ll be able to modify licks to match the feel of any song
- Discover advanced techniques like dive-bombs, pinch harmonics, 2-string hammer-ons and pull-offs, and Eddie Van Halen-style tapping
- Explore alternate picking patterns, 3 note per string licks, pick-slides… and much, much more.