All About Scales by Steve StineCategories: Sale, Scales, Theory
Discover the “Secret Roadmap” to connect scales across the fretboard so you can play licks and solos anywhere without having to look up tabs or scale charts
Here is what you get:
- 45 mins of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In All About Scales
- #1 way to visualize scales across the fretboard, so you can solo anywhere and always hit the right notes.
- How to identify the relative minor of any major scale.
- An easy and effective way to move smoothly through diatonic scale patterns and avoid “Frankenstein Fingers.”
- How to connect all 7 positions of the “Minor Pentatonic Puzzle” as you move across the fretboard from one position to another.
- Vertical vs. Horizontal playing and how to use them both.
- How to play the major pentatonic scale across the fretboard. So you can solo with freedom and confidence in any position.
- 1 easy trick that lets you shift from minor to major. (HINT: just move the scale pattern down the fretboard 3 frets)
- The crucial difference between minor and major pentatonic. And when it’s best to use each scale.
- How to find the “blue note” in major and minor pentatonic. So you can add an authentic “bluesy” feel to your licks and solos.
- All 7 positions of the major and minor scales, how to visualize them, how to connect them, and how to practice them effectively.
- ...and much more!