Arpeggios Made Easy by Steve StineCategory: Skills
3 monthly payments of
Create Killer Arpeggio Licks For Your Solos With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to create arpeggios from chords you already know and build pro guitar technique
- Connect - You’ll connect arpeggios across the fretboard, so you can play hot licks and solos for any song
- Play - You’ll play melodic guitar solos that sound amazing and never be embarrassed to solo again
Includes: Over 3 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 3h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Arpeggios Made Easy
- An introduction to arpeggios. Find out what they are, and how you can use them effectively in your guitar solos.
- How to play an A minor arpeggio and move it up and down the fretboard. Which means, you’ll have the freedom to play minor arpeggios anywhere on the guitar neck
- Essential hammer-on and pull-off techniques that will let you play blazing solos even if you don’t have pro-level alternate picking skills
- How to sweep pick arpeggios cleanly, so you can create blazing fast arpeggio licks without stumbling over your fingers.
- Simple exercises for building strength and picking speed, so you can quickly build powerful picking technique.
- Powerful left and right hand synchronization techniques. Which means, you’ll play arpeggios with confidence, even at a fast tempo.
- A step-by-step breakdown of the 5 CAGED shapes, so you can play stunning arpeggios over any of the CAGED chords.
- How to play major arpeggios across the fretboard using the CAGED system, so you never “get stuck” playing arpeggios in first or second position.
- Discover how the CAGED system can skyrocket your solos and let you break free from the same old scale patterns.
- How to use the CAGED system to play minor arpeggios in 5 different positions across the fretboard. Which means, you’ll have hot licks ready to go for your rock and blues solos.
- How to use string skipping and intervallic movement to spice up your arpeggios, so you can play a red hot solos that don’t sound like boring scales.
- A ton of cool arpeggio licks and how to use them in “real world” playing situations. Which means, you won’t be stuck with knowledge that you can’t use.
- How to play the G major arpeggio in every position, so you can use it anywhere you want across the fretboard.
- An in-depth look at how to get the best tone for your arpeggios. Which means, you can refine your technique and get pro chops the easy way.
- Find out how to play extended and diminished arpeggios for “out-of-the-box” licks and solos. Which means, you’ll always have something cool to play at jam sessions.
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.