Barre Chords Made Easy by Steve StineCategories: Chords, Rhythm & Strumming, Sale, Storefront
Discover how to play 12 essential barre chords across the fretboard without hitting any wrong notes. Not only does Barre Chords Made Easy give you more chord options to play your favorite songs, it also provides you with an effective system that applies just as easily to soloing.
Here is what you get:
- 1.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Barre Chords Made Easy
- 1 powerful finger position. that unlocks the fretboard, so you can play chords in every position without cramping your fingers.
- The life-changing magic of using a capo.
- A simple arm trick that will help you play barre chords without hitting “dead” notes and avoid pain and injury.
- Steve’s index finger secret that makes barre chords a snap to play, even if you have weak hands.
- Is your guitar holding you back from playing the songs you love? The answer is eye-opening (Steve reveals what you can do to FIX this common problem).
- The critical difference between minor and major barre chords, and how to play them both. So you know which ones to use. And when.
- An easy way to memorize the fretboard using the chromatic scale. So you can play chord progressions over any song without any hesitation.
- All the notes on the 6th string.
- How to play 12 essential barre chords. So you can learn your favorite songs in minutes without looking up tab.
- How to properly fret chords. So you get the best possible sound with the least amount of effort.
- A simple “bouncing” technique that makes switching between chords so easy it’s almost like magic.
- and much more.