Beginner Guitar Mastery by Steve StineCategory: Fundamentals
3 monthly payments of
Learn to Play Guitar And Ignite Your Passion With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to tune your guitar and where to find all the notes, scales and chords on the fretboard
- Connect - You’ll combine them with easy rhythms to start making real music
- Play - You’ll play guitar faster than you ever thought possible and play songs with confidence for friends and family
Includes: 10 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 10h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
- Audio Jam Tracks and Licks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Beginner Guitar Mastery
- How to tune and properly hold your guitar, as well as a description of all the parts of a guitar
- 3 crucial strumming patterns that make learning songs 10X easier, so you can play your favorite songs fast
- Critical rhythms you need to know, so you can play your favorite pop, rock-n-roll and blues songs.
- 4 must-know major chords and tips on how to play them easily and comfortably. So you can start strumming chords right away.
- How to “bounce” between chords. Which means, you’ll change chords with ease.
- How to read chord charts and fretboard diagrams, so you can pick up the sheet music to any song and easily play along
- 4 must-know minor chords, and easy ways to play them. So you can add a “minor feel” to your chord progressions.
- Critical chord progressions, so you can learn songs quickly and even start writing your own songs from scratch
- How to play a classic 12-bar blues progression using chords you’ve just learned. (HINT: you can play 12-bar blues in 2 different keys with chords you know)
- How to play seventh chords, so you can add a bluesy feel to any chord progression
- Discover simple stretching exercises that help your hands get used to the guitar. So you can be comfortable when you play and avoid injury.
- Find out how to use a metronome to improve your timing, so you can always stay on beat when you’re jamming along with your favorite tunes.
- How to set up your guitar and amp to get the sound and tone you want for your particular style
- The secrets of palm-muting like a pro, so you can add a chunky, hard rock sound to your playing
- Easy exercises that will help your hands “follow each other.” Which means, your hands will sync up and your playing will sound clean and crisp.
- 1 easy way to play power chords comfortably, which will help you build solid rhythm guitar chops.
- 3 crucial rock rhythms -- the gallop, the straight-eight, and the shuffle -- so you can play in a variety of styles
- Discover effective fingerpicking techniques and patterns, so you can easily play folk tunes and ballads
- Easy ways to play sus2, sus4, and add9 chords. Which means, you can create melodies over the chords you play… without changing chords
- How to play major and minor 7th chords in open-position, so you can add a “jazzy” feel to your playing
- Find out what a capo is for. (HINT: you can use it to play any song in any key)
- Easy ways to read guitar tabs at a glance. So you can identify chords without thinking.
- How to play 6-string barre chords comfortably, which means you’ll have the freedom to play chord progressions across the guitar neck
- How open-position chords can be played as barre chords, which will give you a ton of options, as well as access to new tonal possibilities.
- Find out how to combine open chords and barre chords into cool chord progressions. So you’ll never run out of possibilities when you play
- Discover how to start writing (and even improvising) your own music from scratch. So you can create your own songs and sound great
- Pro tips for playing barre chords, so you can make sure all 6 strings ring clearly, every time
- Discover everything you need to know about electric and acoustic guitars, the different brands and options.
- How to choose the right strings and picks for your particular style, so playing guitar is hassle free and always a whole lot of FUN.
- A quick rundown of amplifiers, effects, and a whole lot more, so you have the knowledge to choose gear that’s right for your goals.
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.