Chord Chasing Mastery by Steve StineCategories: Soloing, Storefront
3 monthly payments of
Create Melodic Guitar Solos For Any Style With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See the fretboard in a whole new way, so you’ll never hit the “wrong” notes again
- Connect - Create chord licks across the entire fretboard, so you can break free from boring scales and patterns
- Play - You’ll play melodic guitar solos without thinking… and just let the music flow from your fingertips
Includes: 1 ½ hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 1.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Chord Chasing Mastery
- An intro to the “chord chasing” concept, so you can start to visualize chord and scale patterns on your guitar… even if you don’t know music theory
- The basics of the CAGED system, which you can use to connect chords to create red hot licks across the fretboard
- Find out how chords and scales overlap on the fretboard, so you can create awesome arpeggio licks for your guitar solos
- How to create a cool melody using note chasing. Which means, you’ll have always have something hot to play for your guitar solos.
- Why it’s critical to target chord tones and not just roots in your guitar solos, so you don’t get “stuck” playing a bad note
- How to solo over common chord structures, such as 5th and 6th string barre chords, so you can solo comfortably across the fretboard.
- Find out how to create melodies over a blues progression with chord chasing. So you can play bluesy solos in any key.
- How to target chord tones outside the pentatonic scale and use them creatively for you guitar solos.
- How the CAGED system can skyrocket your soloing options, so you can play awesome melodies without “jumping around” on the fretboard
- Advice on how to improvise killer licks between chord changes, so you can build tension and excitement when you play
- 1 killer example of improvising with chord chasing, so you can follow along and get inspired
- How to create harmonies with chord chasing. So you can create melodies that sound amazing together.
- How to create sparkling melodic lines, so you can play solos that actually have something to say.