Chord Chasing Mastery by Steve StineCategory: Soloing
3 monthly payments of
Create Melodic Guitar Solos For Any Style With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See the fretboard in a whole new way, so you’ll never hit the “wrong” notes again
- Connect - Create chord licks across the entire fretboard, so you can break free from boring scales and patterns
- Play - You’ll play melodic guitar solos without thinking… and just let the music flow from your fingertips
Includes: 1 ½ hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 1.5h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
- Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Chord Chasing Mastery
- An intro to the “chord chasing” concept, so you can start to visualize chord and scale patterns on your guitar… even if you don’t know music theory
- The basics of the CAGED system, which you can use to connect chords to create red hot licks across the fretboard
- Find out how chords and scales overlap on the fretboard, so you can create awesome arpeggio licks for your guitar solos
- How to create a cool melody using note chasing. Which means, you’ll have always have something hot to play for your guitar solos.
- Why it’s critical to target chord tones and not just roots in your guitar solos, so you don’t get “stuck” playing a bad note
- How to solo over common chord structures, such as 5th and 6th string barre chords, so you can solo comfortably across the fretboard.
- Find out how to create melodies over a blues progression with chord chasing. So you can play bluesy solos in any key.
- How to target chord tones outside the pentatonic scale and use them creatively for you guitar solos.
- How the CAGED system can skyrocket your soloing options, so you can play awesome melodies without “jumping around” on the fretboard
- Advice on how to improvise killer licks between chord changes, so you can build tension and excitement when you play
- 1 killer example of improvising with chord chasing, so you can follow along and get inspired
- How to create harmonies with chord chasing. So you can create melodies that sound amazing together.
- How to create sparkling melodic lines, so you can play solos that actually have something to say.
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.