Effective Open String Tapping by Steve StineCategories: Skills, Storefront
Perform Open String Taps With Confidence With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how this awesome technique is done, step by step
- Connect - You’ll connect string tapping with chords and scales
- Play - You’ll play dynamic tapping solos with confidence… and you’ll sound amazing
Includes: 20 minutes of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 20 mins of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Effective Open String Tapping
- 1 awesome tapping lick you can use in a ton of playing situations. And how to find the right key to play it in.
- Find out how to tap with good technique. So your tapping licks always sound clean (no extra noise)
- Different ways to hold your pick while tapping. (HINT: Do whatever is most comfortable)
- How to use “chord chasing” to plan your tapping solos. So your solo will fit the chord progression you’re playing over.