Goodbye Boring Solos by Steve StineCategories: Skills, Soloing, Storefront
6 monthly payments of
Never Play A Boring Solo Again With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See how to perform pro soloing techniques and add them to your solos
- Connect - Learn to combine techniques and patterns across the fretboard so you’re never stuck again
- Play - Create exciting solos from scratch for any style of music
Includes: 5 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Goodbye Boring Solos
- Expert tips on guitar picks, from which ones to use to the right way to use them. So you can play comfortably and sound your best.
- Easy exercises to boost your picking and strumming stamina, so you can play through a whole song without getting tired
- 1 secret to “clean up” your playing. Which means, you’ll control your guitar strings and get rid of extra noise.
- Explore all 5 positions of the minor pentatonic scale. So you can find the right notes, anywhere on the fretboard.
- Discover the “rhythm pyramid” concept, so you can build picking speed naturally (and easily)
- 3 essential techniques (hammer-ons, pull-offs, and trills), and how to play them the right way. Which means, you’ll sound like the pros when you solo.
- How to perform whole- and half-step string bends, so you’ll always stay in key and sound amazing
- 1 awesome 50s-style lick. This lick uses string bends, so you’ll see how to use bends in a musical way.
- Discover advanced bending techniques, like anchor bends, unison bends, and double-stop bends. So you can play solos that really sing… and scream.
- 1 secret trick for playing rock vibrato, so you can add spice to your solos without straining your fingers.
- How to play short and long slides across the fretboard, and how to hit the right destination-note every time, without thinking
- Find out how to use "airplane slides" to quickly ascend or descend the fretboard, so you can add a unique sound to your solos
- How to create intervallic movement with string skipping. Which means, your solos won’t just sound like scales.
- Advanced soloing techniques like tapping and pinch harmonics, so you can solo like the pros.
- How to use a whammy bar to create vibrato… and how to create some really cool effects with a whammy bar.
- Find out how to create blazing licks with arpeggios. So you can play fast and always hit the right notes.
- 1 simple tip to “clean up” power chords. Which means, you’ll be able to add chord riffs to your solos without creating a bunch of noise
- Easy stretching exercises to do before (or after) you play, so you can play freely and avoid injury