Master Picking Styles for Acoustic Guitar by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Skills, Storefront, Styles
Play Acoustic Guitar With Or Without A Pick With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to flatpick (play with a pick) and fingerpick the right way
- Connect - You’ll connect these new skills with the chords and scales you know
- Play - You’ll play acoustic guitar with confidence, and you’ll have the freedom to play effectively in any style
Includes: 1.5 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 1.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Master Picking Styles for Acoustic Guitar
- Discover how to fingerpick and flatpick (play with a pick) the right way. So you can play with precision and sound awesome.
- Discover crucial flatpicking techniques like “up scooping.” And find out the difference between “inside” and “outside” picking.
- Essential fingerpicking patterns, and how to use your thumb to play bass notes. So you can fingerpick with confidence.
- How to perform slurs: hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides, string bends, and vibrato. (HINT: you’ll use slurs no matter what style of music you play.)
- Find out how to play classic parts of popular songs, like “Sweet Home Alabama, “Dust In The Wind,” and more. So you can put your new skills to use with songs you know.