Metal Songwriting Secrets by Glen DroverCategories: Storefront, Styles
Write Your Own Killer Metal Songs From Scratch With Glen Drover’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how former Megadeth guitarist Glen Drover creates his signature songs and solos
- Connect - You’ll connect these techniques with your own playing and songwriting
- Play - You’ll create your own authentic metal songs and solos from scratch… and you’ll sound amazing.
Includes: 3 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 3h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Metal Songwriting Secrets
- A step-by-step breakdown of 4 of Glen Drover’s most popular songs: Colors of Infinity, Frozen Dream, Walls of Blood, and Discordia.
- Easy ways to play faster with hammer-ons and pull-offs, as well as tips on how to move up and down the fretboard with slides
- How to break down rhythm and solo parts, so you can write killer songs step by step
- How to get incredible tone, no matter what type of guitar and amp you use. So you can always sound your best in any playing situation.
- Find out why pro guitarists prefer alternate picking, as well as how to use downpicking for a cool percussive effect
- How to create endless song variations using chord inversions. Which means, your songs will never get boring.
- Essential licks that every guitar player should know, so you can always have something cool to play
- Find out how exotic scales can seriously spice up your guitar playing. (HINT: You can get some really amazing sounds just by adding a few notes to your solos.)
- Tons of pro practice tips that will speed up your progress, so you can see (and hear) awesome results right away
About Glen Drover
About Glen Drover
Known for his work with Megadeth, King Diamond, Testament, and his own band Eidolon, Glen Drover is an incredibly revered guitarist through and through. Versed in an array of styles, Glen combines the sting and intensity of modern metal with the technical skill of progressive and jazz-rock. In the 90’s Glen and his brother started Eidolon, which became a cult-like phenomenon, gathering a massive audience from the Prog-Power Metal scene. Ultimately catching the attention of Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Glen spent the next four years recording, touring, and creating legendary music with the band. Glen moved on to pursue other creative pursuits in 2008, including releasing his solo debut album entitled Metalusion with Saga keyboardist Jim Gilmour. This album revealed the diversity of Glen’s musical identity and embraced carefully aligned, well-balanced tracks. As a guitar instructor, Glen is enthusiastic about the art of guitar-playing and its many traditions. He’s dedicated to teaching new students fresh perspectives and revealing expert, sagacious advice. But his ultimate advice for guitar players? You have to inject your own kind of personality in there, because you’re you.