Metal Songwriting Workshop by Steve StineCategories: Storefront, Styles
6 monthly payments of
Write, Record, And Produce Your Own Songs With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how Steve Stine creates guitar magic in his home studio
- Connect - You’ll connect Steve’s recording expertise with your original licks and riffs
- Play - You’ll write your own awesome and original hard rock and metal songs, and you’ll create recordings that sound amazing
Includes: Over 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 2h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Metal Songwriting Workshop
Module 1 - Stargazer
- How to play Steve’s original song “Stargazer,” step-by-step. Which means, you’ll get a breakdown of every part of this awesome tune, so you can play it with confidence.
- Discover inside tips on technique, as well as how to play each part comfortably. So you can play like a pro without straining your fingers.
- Find out how these parts fit together, and why Steve created each part. So you can see how all the parts work together, as well as gain insight on how your favorite songs were created.
Module 2 - Recording Gear, Prep and Setup
- Find out about the recording tools Steve uses in the studio, and get advice on finding the right tools for you to use. So you can create awesome music without buying a lot of things you don’t need.
- Discover the magic of “multitracking,” and how you can use it to create different layers for your songs. So your songs will have real depth.
- Find out how “small” settings like volume and pan can have a HUGE impact on how your song sounds. So your recordings will sound as awesome as possible.
Module 3 - Songwriting
- How to begin the process of songwriting. How to find inspiration… and how to use it. So you can make the most of your musical ideas.
- How to build your song from the ground up. Which means, you’ll start with something simple and add new ideas until you have a complete song.
- How to “visualize” your songs as you write them. So you can add new parts that sound awesome… and so you can show other people how to play along with you.
- Tips on how to prepare your song for the future. So you can be prepared to work with sound engineers and other musicians, if and when the time comes.
About Steve Stine
About Steve Stine
If you haven't heard of Steve before, just know that he's very well known at North Dakota State University and is a highly sought-after Professor of Modern Guitar. After earning his music education degree from Minnesota State University Moorhead, he went on to play in literally dozens of bands over the last 16 years touring the U.S. and England. He's been a studio guitarist for radio, television and various recording projects. And he even acted in a movie once. He's taught private, group, and online guitar instruction for over 25 years to literally thousands of students. Many of his students attend colleges nationwide to study music and play in bands, notably, Shannon Curfman, who performs with Kid Rock. He's taught music at Red River Valley Montesorri school for over 10 years. And was guitar instructor at Elevate Rock School in Fargo, North Dakota. And despite the tattoos, long hair, and shredder-style guitar, he's a family-man. And even finds time to volunteer his talents to plays guitar in his church.