Music Theory in 60 Minutes or Less by Steve StineCategory: Theory
Master Music Theory And Rapidly Improve With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - Find out how to “see” notes across the fretboard with easy-to-learn shortcuts
- Connect - Learn to connect chords and scales to make real music
- Play - Play your favorite songs in minutes and create musical guitar solos from scratch.
Includes: 43 minutes of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 43 mins of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Music Theory in 60 Minutes or Less
- 1 simple and effective way to memorize the seven notes of the musical alphabet (A, B, C, D, E, F, G). So you can play songs faster using sheet music or tabs.
- How to play the 12 notes of the chromatic scale on the 6th string. So you can easily visualize the fretboard.
- Why notes on the fretboard can have two different names (like F# = Gb) and can be played on different strings. Which means, you’ll be able to play songs in any key signature.
- How sharps (#) and flats (b) are used in chords and scales.
- How to play the same note on multiple strings. So you don’t get “stuck” playing in one position and have the freedom to move up and down the guitar neck.
- The critical difference between chromatic, diatonic and pentatonic scales, and how they’re all related. So you can create killer guitar solos, no matter what style you play.
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.