Music Theory Made Easy by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Theory
6 monthly payments of
Skyrocket Your Rhythm And Lead Guitar Playing With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see notes, scales and chords clearly on the fretboard
- Connect - Discover how to connect chords and scales to master any style of music
- Play - You’ll play rhythm and lead guitar like a pro and enjoy a life-long passion
Includes: 6 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 6h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Music Theory Made Easy
- 1 simple and effective way to memorize the seven notes of the musical alphabet (A, B, C, D, E, F, G). So you can quickly read music and guitar tabs.
- How to memorize the 12 notes of the chromatic scale using the 6th string. So you can visualize the fretboard and always find the right note.
- How to play the same note on multiple strings, so can play freely across the fretboard and avoid getting "stuck".
- Find out the crucial difference between the pentatonic (5 notes) and diatonic (7 notes) scales, and when it’s best to use each one.
- How to play the major scale in any key, starting on any note, from anywhere on the fretboard… without hesitating.
- Discover the most important key signatures for guitar (and which ones you can ignore), so you don’t waste time practicing things that don’t help you.
- Discover what makes a chord major, minor or diminished, so you’ll know which chord to use in any playing situation.
- How every chord is made up of at least 3 notes. Which means, you’ll be able to play chords anywhere on the fretboard.
- How to master interval shapes on the fretboard, so you can create ANY chord you want from scratch, any time you want.
- How to use chord fragments to get outside of “block” chords and create awesome melodies. So you can add embellishments that are real “crowd pleasers.”
- A simple way to create chords from any scale. Which means, you’ll be able to play the “right” chord progression, even if you don’t have tabs or sheet music.
- How to use chord expansions in the “real world.” So you can get creative with your chord progressions using simple techniques that sound great.
- Discover how the CAGED system works, and why it works so well, so you can play chords anywhere on the fretboard.
- Find out how to apply the CAGED system in real world playing situations. Which means, you’ll use chord fragments to spice up chord progressions on-the-fly.
- Easily play any chord you need to play, anywhere on the fretboard… even if you haven’t memorized all the positions.
- All about modes: what each mode sounds like, and how they’re used. Which means, no matter what song you hear, you’ll instantly know what to play.
- Simple shortcuts for understanding which chords are best for each mode, so you can create songs that sound the way you want them to sound.
- A quick and easy way to choose the right mode every time. Which means, you’ll never hit a bad note when you’re soloing.
- How to put all your theory knowledge together, so you can skyrocket your rhythm and lead guitar playing
- An easy guide on how to write your own music. Which means, you’ll be creating your own songs from scratch in no time
- Find out how to move beyond the basic I-IV-V chord progression, so you can create awesome songs that don’t sound like everything else
- An easy explanation of intervals, and the pattern these intervals make between strings, so you can find the right notes without thinking.
- The advantage of playing in a closed box pattern (HINT: It’s super-easy to “see” the intervals in a closed box)
- How to improvise in any key, so you can play with confidence and freedom and stand out at jam sessions
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.