Music Theory Made Easy by Steve StineCategories: Storefront, Theory
6 monthly payments of
Skyrocket Your Rhythm And Lead Guitar Playing With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see notes, scales and chords clearly on the fretboard
- Connect - Discover how to connect chords and scales to master any style of music
- Play - You’ll play rhythm and lead guitar like a pro and enjoy a life-long passion
Includes: 6 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 6h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Music Theory Made Easy
- 1 simple and effective way to memorize the seven notes of the musical alphabet (A, B, C, D, E, F, G). So you can quickly read music and guitar tabs.
- How to memorize the 12 notes of the chromatic scale using the 6th string. So you can visualize the fretboard and always find the right note.
- How to play the same note on multiple strings, so can play freely across the fretboard and avoid getting "stuck".
- Find out the crucial difference between the pentatonic (5 notes) and diatonic (7 notes) scales, and when it’s best to use each one.
- How to play the major scale in any key, starting on any note, from anywhere on the fretboard… without hesitating.
- Discover the most important key signatures for guitar (and which ones you can ignore), so you don’t waste time practicing things that don’t help you.
- Discover what makes a chord major, minor or diminished, so you’ll know which chord to use in any playing situation.
- How every chord is made up of at least 3 notes. Which means, you’ll be able to play chords anywhere on the fretboard.
- How to master interval shapes on the fretboard, so you can create ANY chord you want from scratch, any time you want.
- How to use chord fragments to get outside of “block” chords and create awesome melodies. So you can add embellishments that are real “crowd pleasers.”
- A simple way to create chords from any scale. Which means, you’ll be able to play the “right” chord progression, even if you don’t have tabs or sheet music.
- How to use chord expansions in the “real world.” So you can get creative with your chord progressions using simple techniques that sound great.
- Discover how the CAGED system works, and why it works so well, so you can play chords anywhere on the fretboard.
- Find out how to apply the CAGED system in real world playing situations. Which means, you’ll use chord fragments to spice up chord progressions on-the-fly.
- Easily play any chord you need to play, anywhere on the fretboard… even if you haven’t memorized all the positions.
- All about modes: what each mode sounds like, and how they’re used. Which means, no matter what song you hear, you’ll instantly know what to play.
- Simple shortcuts for understanding which chords are best for each mode, so you can create songs that sound the way you want them to sound.
- A quick and easy way to choose the right mode every time. Which means, you’ll never hit a bad note when you’re soloing.
- How to put all your theory knowledge together, so you can skyrocket your rhythm and lead guitar playing
- An easy guide on how to write your own music. Which means, you’ll be creating your own songs from scratch in no time
- Find out how to move beyond the basic I-IV-V chord progression, so you can create awesome songs that don’t sound like everything else
- An easy explanation of intervals, and the pattern these intervals make between strings, so you can find the right notes without thinking.
- The advantage of playing in a closed box pattern (HINT: It’s super-easy to “see” the intervals in a closed box)
- How to improvise in any key, so you can play with confidence and freedom and stand out at jam sessions