Play Bluegrass Guitar Now by Rob AsheCategories: Storefront, Styles
Play Authentic Bluegrass Guitar With Confidence With Rob Ashe’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to play essential bluegrass rhythms and licks.
- Connect - You’ll connect these rhythms and licks with crucial scales and chords.
- Play - You’ll play bluegrass guitar with confidence and style, and you’ll have the skills to create your own bluegrass songs from scratch.
Includes: Over 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 2h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Bluegrass Guitar Now
- Fundamentals of bluegrass guitar, so you can develop that “punchy” bluegrass tone and build up your playing speed.
- Easy stretches and warm-up exercises. So you can always play your best and avoid injuring your hands and fingers.
- Essential scales and patterns for bluegrass playing. So you can play comfortably and focus on the melody, instead of wondering where you’re at on the fretboard.
- Find out how to add basslines to your strumming. Which means, you can “lock in” with the bass player if you’re in a band, or drive the song forward if you play solo.
- Discover crucial bluegrass licks, and get pro tips on hammer-ons and pull-offs. So you can add licks to your strumming and sound awesome.
- How to play a classic bluegrass tune, “Blackberry Blossom.” So you can bring it all together and play a complete bluegrass song.