Play Blues Now by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Blues
6 monthly payments of
Play Authentic Blues Guitar Today With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See how blues is created using chords and scales anyone can play
- Connect - Connect what you hear in your head to chords and scales on the fretboard
- Play - Gain the freedom to play authentic blues guitar like the legends
Includes: 7 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 7h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
- Audio Jam
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Blues Now
- An introduction to the blues, so you’ll know where the blues is coming from musically
- A discussion of how the blues influenced other styles of music. And how the blues is distinct from these other styles.
- How to set up your current guitar and gear (no matter what it is) so you can get that authentic blues sound and tone
- Discover the chromatic scale, and how you can use it to learn all the notes on the 5th and 6th strings
- Explore the diatonic (7 note) scale, as well as the 7 chords that come from this scale
- 10 essential chords that every guitar player needs to know, so you can strum blues rhythms with confidence
- Find out how barre chords work, so you can play chords anywhere on the fretboard
- Discover the I-IV-V (1-4-5) chord progression, and how it relates to the blues. (HINT: This progression works in ANY key)
- How to strum effectively, so you can create rhythm and really “rock and roll” when you play
- How to play the classic 12-bar blues progression, so you can start playing authentic blues songs
- Explore variations on the 12-bar blues, so you can play in a variety of styles and keep things interesting
- Find out how to play open power chords, and how you can use them to create solid blues rhythms
- How to use “walk-ups” to make your chord changes more interesting, so you can add style to your rhythm playing
- Find out how barre chords can give you freedom when you play blues progressions. Which means, you’ll be able to play in any key with ease.
- Explore variations on blues progressions, like the 8-bar and 16-bar blues. So you can mix things up whenever you want.
- How to play smokin’ blues riffs in the style of Muddy Waters and other blues legends. So you can sound like a pro when you play.
- Find out how to combine major and minor scales, so you can play licks and solos that sound “bluesy”
- Pro tips on controlling string noise, so your playing always sounds clear and crisp
- Essential techniques for blues solos, such as hammer-ons, pull-offs, trills, slides, string bends, and vibrato
- The concept of “meandering,” and how you can use it to create awesome blues licks and solos from scratch
- How to play a variety of blues licks. Which means, you’ll have a ton of cool licks you can play on-demand in any playing situation.
- Find out how jamming can lead to new ideas when you play, so you can keep making progress as a guitarist
- How to use phrasing in your blues playing, so your licks and solos sound musical, and not just like boring scales
- Discover even more essential blues techniques, like double-stops, legato, and position shifting. So you can play authentic blues solos every time you pick up the guitar.
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.