Play Delta Blues Now by Steven DahlbergCategories: Acoustic, Blues, Storefront
Play Authentic Blues Guitar In The Delta Style With Steve Dahlberg’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to perform essential Delta blues licks and techniques
- Connect - You’ll connect these licks and techniques with chords you already know
- Play - You’ll play authentic Delta blues guitar with confidence, and you’ll have fun and sound awesome
Includes: 6 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 6h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Delta Blues Now
- An introduction to Delta blues, and a discussion on equipment. What type of guitar works best for you, how to use fingerpicks, and more. So you can get an authentic Delta sound.
- Find out the right way to hold your guitar for Delta blues playing. So you can play this unique style the right way and avoid injury.
- How to play “Pony Blues” style chords in the style of Charley Patton. And a complete blues progression in this style.
- How to play a complete song in the style of Willie Brown, “Ragged And Dirty Blues.” So you can hear what makes his style unique.
- A slower tempo breakdown of the song. So you can learn it from beginning to end, one lick at a time.
- How to play a complete song in the style of Tommy Johnson. This song uses “drop D” tuning, which means you’ll learn a new way to play basic chords.
- How to play 2 songs in the style of Robert Johnson. So you can play authentic Delta blues in the key of A.
- Discover the magic of the “walking down” progression. So you can add a distinctive sound to your blues progressions.
- Find out how to play a complete blues turnaround in the style of Robert Johnson. And a complete breakdown of the turnaround, step by step.
- Discover how to add a jazz “flavor” to your blues playing. Which means, you’ll learn some slightly more complex chords to play.
- Find out how to play 9th and other “jazzy” chords. So you can expand your arsenal… and your personal style.
- Pro tips on making chords, as well as fingerpicking. So you can make chord changes smoothly and pick each note clearly.
- Find out how to tune your guitar to open G. So you can start playing legendary blues songs written in this widely-used blues tuning.
- 3 essential techniques for playing bass notes: “snapping” bass, “pick up” bass, and regular bass. So you can add variety to your Delta blues playing.
- Discover the magic of slide guitar. Find out how to use a slide, and which notes you should target when you play blues. So you can make your guitar sing and scream the blues.
- How to play slide guitar in the styles of 3 iconic Delta bluesmen: Robert Johnson, Mississippi Fred McDowell, and Son House. And what makes each player’s style unique.
- 2 entire Delta blues songs that use slide guitar. So you can see how it’s done and get inspired.
- A breakdown of both songs, so you can play them yourself and add your own unique style.