Play Guitar for Life by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Beginner, Chords, Rhythm, Scales, Skills, Strumming
6 monthly payments of
The Quickest, easiest way to learn chords, theory, blues and soloing, so you can Play Guitar For Life…
Here is what you get:
- Over 15h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Guitar for Life
- How to properly hold, tune and setup your guitar. So you can play songs comfortably and always stay in tune.
- How to choose the “right” guitar pick for your hands and playing style.
- 10 critical chords every acoustic guitarist must know. So you can quickly play your favorite songs by ear.
- How to fret chords the right way. So you get the best sound with the least amount of effort.
- A simple “bouncing” technique that makes switching chords easy as apple pie.
- How to easily move from one chord to the next. So you can “tie” chords together to play songs.
- How to use a metronome. So you can keep your practice focused and productive.
- A simple scratching method to figure out the rhythm of any song, quickly and easily.
- 10 essential strumming patterns to play thousands of hit songs.
- One secret to gain perfect strumming control. So when people listen to you play songs it will sound like “real music” instead of practice.
- How to create contrast in your playing. So you can “color” any solo or chord.
- How to spice up your chords with simple changes. So old, boring chords are fun and exciting again.
- The 3 essentials of music theory. So you don’t waste time on confusing stuff that won’t help your playing.
- A simple arm trick that will help you play barre chords without hitting “dead” notes.
- How 1 simple lick can be the starting point for an amazing solo.
- A simple mind trick to visualize your fretboard. So you know it will sound hot before you even play a note.
- How to “thread” your licks together so your solo sounds complete.
- How to instantly know which scale to use for your solos. So you never play the wrong notes again.
- 5 crucial exercises so you can build massive hand and finger strength.
- How to solo in the “real world” over rock, blues, country, and metal riffs.
- 4 skills every guitarist MUST know: slides, trills, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- The secrets of the CAGED system. So you can play solos anywhere on the fretboard and avoid getting “stuck” in one position.
- An easy introduction to modes. So you can avoid confusion and frustration and start using them in your solos.
- 15 easy and powerful licks so you create inspiring solos from scratch.
- When and why to use straight vs. shuffle rhythms.
- How to perfectly execute the 5 most crucial blues bends. So you can eliminate dead notes and solo with confidence.
- A little known “call and response” trick used by B.B. King that will amaze fellow guitar players.
- A simple “chord-chasing” technique that allows you to play blues solos without hitting any “wrong” notes.
- The magic of chromatic notes and major pentatonic licks.
- 3 simple ways to keep your solos from sounding like a scale.
- Everything you need to know about TURNAROUNDS.
- ... and much more!
With Play Guitar for Life Steve Stine also recommends:
Guitar Solos Made Easy lets you play your favorite guitar solos in half the time. You’ll master skills like string bends, slides, and vibrato, so you can sound awesome when you play. You’ll get all the essential scales, as well as Steve’s absolute ninja trick “chord chasing.” So you can solo with confidence over any song.6 monthly payments of
Make the most of your practice time. Ultimate Practice Routine gives you all the essential skills you need as a guitarist. Easy to follow practice sessions will improve your skills as fast as possible.
Play blues faster than you thought possible with Master Blues Basics In 30 Days. Start with essential blues chords. Finish with smokin' blues solos. And you'll get tons of pro tips and tricks to help you along the way.3 monthly payments of