Play Guitar for Life by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Beginner, Bestseller, Blues, Chords, Fundamentals, Licks, Rhythm & Strumming, Scales, Skills, Storefront, Theory
6 monthly payments of $147.00
Here is what you get:
- Over 15h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
- Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Guitar for Life
- How to properly hold, tune and setup your guitar. So you can play songs comfortably and always stay in tune.
- How to choose the “right” guitar pick for your hands and playing style.
- 10 critical chords every acoustic guitarist must know. So you can quickly play your favorite songs by ear.
- How to fret chords the right way. So you get the best sound with the least amount of effort.
- A simple “bouncing” technique that makes switching chords easy as apple pie.
- How to easily move from one chord to the next. So you can “tie” chords together to play songs.
- How to use a metronome. So you can keep your practice focused and productive.
- A simple scratching method to figure out the rhythm of any song, quickly and easily.
- 10 essential strumming patterns to play thousands of hit songs.
- One secret to gain perfect strumming control. So when people listen to you play songs it will sound like “real music” instead of practice.
- How to create contrast in your playing. So you can “color” any solo or chord.
- How to spice up your chords with simple changes. So old, boring chords are fun and exciting again.
- The 3 essentials of music theory. So you don’t waste time on confusing stuff that won’t help your playing.
- A simple arm trick that will help you play barre chords without hitting “dead” notes.
- How 1 simple lick can be the starting point for an amazing solo.
- A simple mind trick to visualize your fretboard. So you know it will sound hot before you even play a note.
- How to “thread” your licks together so your solo sounds complete.
- How to instantly know which scale to use for your solos. So you never play the wrong notes again.
- 5 crucial exercises so you can build massive hand and finger strength.
- How to solo in the “real world” over rock, blues, country, and metal riffs.
- 4 skills every guitarist MUST know: slides, trills, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- The secrets of the CAGED system. So you can play solos anywhere on the fretboard and avoid getting “stuck” in one position.
- An easy introduction to modes. So you can avoid confusion and frustration and start using them in your solos.
- 15 easy and powerful licks so you create inspiring solos from scratch.
- When and why to use straight vs. shuffle rhythms.
- How to perfectly execute the 5 most crucial blues bends. So you can eliminate dead notes and solo with confidence.
- A little known “call and response” trick used by B.B. King that will amaze fellow guitar players.
- A simple “chord-chasing” technique that allows you to play blues solos without hitting any “wrong” notes.
- The magic of chromatic notes and major pentatonic licks.
- 3 simple ways to keep your solos from sounding like a scale.
- Everything you need to know about TURNAROUNDS.
- ... and much more!
About Steve Stine
If you haven't heard of Steve before, just know that he's very well known at North Dakota State University and is a highly sought-after Professor of Modern Guitar. After earning his music education degree from Minnesota State University Moorhead, he went on to play in literally dozens of bands over the last 16 years touring the U.S. and England. He's been a studio guitarist for radio, television and various recording projects. And he even acted in a movie once. He's taught private, group, and online guitar instruction for over 25 years to literally thousands of students. Many of his students attend colleges nationwide to study music and play in bands, notably, Shannon Curfman, who performs with Kid Rock. He's taught music at Red River Valley Montesorri school for over 10 years. And was guitar instructor at Elevate Rock School in Fargo, North Dakota. And despite the tattoos, long hair, and shredder-style guitar, he's a family-man. And even finds time to volunteer his talents to plays guitar in his church.