Play Guitar for Life by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Beginner, Bestseller, Chords, Fundamentals, Licks, Rhythm & Strumming, Scales, Skills, Storefront, Theory
6 monthly payments of $147.00
The Quickest, easiest way to learn chords, theory, blues and soloing, so you can Play Guitar For Life…
Here is what you get:
- Over 15h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Guitar for Life
- How to properly hold, tune and setup your guitar. So you can play songs comfortably and always stay in tune.
- How to choose the “right” guitar pick for your hands and playing style.
- 10 critical chords every acoustic guitarist must know. So you can quickly play your favorite songs by ear.
- How to fret chords the right way. So you get the best sound with the least amount of effort.
- A simple “bouncing” technique that makes switching chords easy as apple pie.
- How to easily move from one chord to the next. So you can “tie” chords together to play songs.
- How to use a metronome. So you can keep your practice focused and productive.
- A simple scratching method to figure out the rhythm of any song, quickly and easily.
- 10 essential strumming patterns to play thousands of hit songs.
- One secret to gain perfect strumming control. So when people listen to you play songs it will sound like “real music” instead of practice.
- How to create contrast in your playing. So you can “color” any solo or chord.
- How to spice up your chords with simple changes. So old, boring chords are fun and exciting again.
- The 3 essentials of music theory. So you don’t waste time on confusing stuff that won’t help your playing.
- A simple arm trick that will help you play barre chords without hitting “dead” notes.
- How 1 simple lick can be the starting point for an amazing solo.
- A simple mind trick to visualize your fretboard. So you know it will sound hot before you even play a note.
- How to “thread” your licks together so your solo sounds complete.
- How to instantly know which scale to use for your solos. So you never play the wrong notes again.
- 5 crucial exercises so you can build massive hand and finger strength.
- How to solo in the “real world” over rock, blues, country, and metal riffs.
- 4 skills every guitarist MUST know: slides, trills, hammer-ons and pull-offs.
- The secrets of the CAGED system. So you can play solos anywhere on the fretboard and avoid getting “stuck” in one position.
- An easy introduction to modes. So you can avoid confusion and frustration and start using them in your solos.
- 15 easy and powerful licks so you create inspiring solos from scratch.
- When and why to use straight vs. shuffle rhythms.
- How to perfectly execute the 5 most crucial blues bends. So you can eliminate dead notes and solo with confidence.
- A little known “call and response” trick used by B.B. King that will amaze fellow guitar players.
- A simple “chord-chasing” technique that allows you to play blues solos without hitting any “wrong” notes.
- The magic of chromatic notes and major pentatonic licks.
- 3 simple ways to keep your solos from sounding like a scale.
- Everything you need to know about TURNAROUNDS.
- ... and much more!