Real World Soloing by Steve StineCategories: Soloing, Storefront
3 monthly payments of
Improvise Amazing Guitar Solos With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - Gain control over scales and the fretboard using Steve’s simple visualization technique
- Connect - Discover how to connect scales to create awesome licks for any song and never hesitate to solo again
- Play - Create your own musical guitar solos that sound like they took years of practice
Includes: 4 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 4h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Real World Soloing
- 1 easy way to visualize notes on the fretboard. Which means, you'll find the right notes when you’re soloing without hesitation
- How to move in and out of the minor pentatonic scale, so you don’t get stuck in one position.
- Discover how the hybrid scale works and find out how to apply it, so you can spice up boring solos with red hot licks and endless variety
- How to turn scales into head-snapping solos, so you can play melodically and grab people’s attention
- Find out how the minor scale is related to the major scale, so you can choose the right scale for your solo every time
- 1 secret trick to instantly know what chords are generated from the major scale. Which means, you can anticipate each chord and solo with confidence
- How to solo over a standard pop song. Which means, you'll be able to solo over ballads, country songs, and other styles.
- Find out why the blues is a critical style that every serious guitarist needs to know, so you can add that soulful, bluesy touch to your guitar solos
- Discover essential minor, major and blues scales, and find out how you can use them to improvise effectively over any chord progression
- How to improvise a melodic solo for rock songs, so you can bust out a solo that's the perfect compliment to the rhythm section.
- Find out which scales sound best with rock and metal, so you can always solo in the right style
- How to play an in-your-face metal solo, so you can add a shredding element to your playing and expand your personal style
- Explore the concept of “illogical songs,” which means songs that don’t “follow the rules” of music theory, they just sound amazing
- Discover the creative-shaping technique used by legends like Stevie Ray Vaughan and Marty Friedman, so you can create your own mind-blowing solos from scratch.
- How to connect it all together, so you won't just sound like every other guitar store hero playing a bunch of random licks.