Slide Guitar Secrets by Rob AsheCategories: Blues, Skills, Storefront
Play Authentic Slide Guitar With Confidence With Rob Ashe’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to perform essential slide guitar licks the right way
- Connect - You’ll connect these licks across the fretboard and create killer guitar solos
- Play - You’ll play awesome slide licks and solos with confidence, and you’ll turn heads whenever you play
Includes: Over 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 2h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Slide Guitar Secrets
- An introduction to slide guitar. How it’s different from regular guitar playing, and how it’s the same. Plus a short history of slide guitar, so you’ll know how influential it’s been.
- Pro advice on equipment, like what type of slide and strings to use. And tips on setting up your guitar for slide.
- How to perform basic slide techniques, and basic right hand technique. So you can start playing killer slide licks the right way.
- 3 essential licks to add to your slide vocabulary: “Dust My Broom,” “Shake Your Moneymaker,” and a signature Duane Allman “pull back” lick. So you can play them with confidence.
- Discover crucial scales for slide guitar: the minor pentatonic, major pentatonic, and blues scales. So you can visualize your fretboard and target the right notes.
- Tips on how to listen to slide players, as well as suggestions for slide players to listen to. So you can get inspired and learn classic slide licks on your own.
- 17 awesome slide licks in standard tuning. So you can start building an arsenal of slide licks to use on-demand.
- Find out how to add “double stops” to your slide playing. Which means, you’ll play 2 notes at the same time.
- How to play slide licks in the key of G and in the key of A. So you can adjust your slide licks to fit the song.
- How to add chromatic scale elements to your slide licks. Which means, you’ll slide up or down 1 fret at a time and create “walking” licks.
- Find out how to tune your guitar to drop D. So you can create powerful low-end licks that contrast with the rest of your playing.
- Killer chromatic and drop D slide licks. So you can expand your playing style and keep progressing as a slide guitarist.