Soloing By Instinct by Steve StineCategories: Rock, Soloing, Storefront
3 monthly payments of
Take Command Of Any Playing Situation With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” techniques pro guitarists use in their songs and solos
- Connect - You’ll combine these techniques so you can create your own personal style
- Play - You’ll play cover songs and solos with confidence, and you’ll sound amazing when you play guitar for family and friends.
Includes: 1.5 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 1.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Soloing By Instinct
- How to find the best way for YOU to play cover songs and solos. Which means, you’ll sound as awesome as possible when you play.
- Discover 4 “levels” of playing a solo, from “note-for-note” to complete improvisation. So you can quickly decide how to approach each solo.
- Pro advice about guitar tab. When you should use it… and when it’s better not to rely on it.
- Find out how to play the signature intros to 5 classic tunes: “Highway To Hell” and “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC, “Cold Gin” by Kiss, “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath, and “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osbourne.
- Find out how to use Steve Stine’s killer Scale Choice Chart. So you can pick the right scale for your solo FAST, without having to think about it.
- Discover the crucial difference between major and minor pentatonic guitar solos. So you can decide which one to use on-the-fly.
- A breakdown of “Can’t You See” by The Marshall Tucker Band. So you can “see” how this song is perfect for soloing over.
- How to solo in 4 styles: pop in the key of G, funky blues in the key of C, rock in the key of A minor, and metal in the key of E minor. So you can solo in any style, or change the style of a solo whenever you want.