Strumming Made Easy by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Beginner, Rhythm & Strumming, Storefront
Master Strumming Patterns to Play Hundreds Of Songs With Steve Stine's Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to perform critical strumming patterns used in rock, country, folk and blues songs. So you never lose control or play a sloppy rhythm again.
- Connect - You’ll connect strumming to music, so you can make smooth chord changes and never miss a beat.
- You’ll gain perfect strumming control, so you can learn songs in minutes and play guitar with confidence for your family and friends.
Includes: Over 1.5 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 1.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Strumming Made Easy
- How to visualize and play all five forms of the pentatonic scale across the fretboard.
- 2 simple tricks to overcome weak hands and fingers. So you can strum songs comfortably and play them the whole way through.
- Is the guitar you’re playing right for you? (Hint: Get this wrong and it could set you back for years and cripple you with frustration.)
- How to choose a guitar pick that best suits your hands and musical style. (From paper thin to super thick, the guitar pick you use matters and you don’t want to get it wrong.)
- The “right” way to hold your guitar pick. So you can relax when you’re strumming and keep from getting tired.
- The #1 strumming position to get the best sound out of your guitar.
- A simple move taken from karate that will skyrocket your rhythm guitar playing without boring drills or practice.
- 1 HUGE mistake most guitarists make using a guitar pick and how you can avoid it.
- 1 easy way to instantly lock into the tempo of a song, so you never miss a beat again.
- The critical difference between whole notes, half notes, quarter notes and eighth notes….how and when to play them.
- A weird trick that will help you play the rhythm to your favorite songs in minutes without hitting a single note.
- 1 simple exercise you can do in your car to build precise rhythm chops.
- How to fix sloppy strumming, so you can play tight rhythms that sound like real music.
- An essential down up strumming pattern used in hundreds of smash hit songs every guitarist must know.
- How to hit the right strings when you’re strumming chords. So you can prevent wrong notes and unwanted string noise.
- 1 critical reggae rhythm to help you spice up “boring” strumming patterns.
- A step-by-step breakdown of “The Ocean Effect” and how to use it to create your own strumming patterns from scratch.
- The Eagles strum that instantly smooths out sloppy strumming.
- How to overcome shyness and gain the confidence you need to play songs for your friends and family.