Strumming With Style by Steve StineCategories: Fundamentals, Rhythm & Strumming
3 monthly payments of
Skyrocket Your Rhythm Guitar Technique With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See strumming patterns in every style and build powerful rhythm guitar skills
- Connect - Sync up your hands, so you can make smooth chord changes and keep the rhythm going
- Play - Play songs with style and gain the confidence to write your own
Includes: 2 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 2h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Strumming With Style
Intro to Scratching and Rhythm
- 1 simple “scratching” technique to learn the rhythm of any song, so you can play your favorite songs faster
- Critical rhythm guitar vocabulary that every guitarist should know
- Essential techniques like down/up strumming and 16th note strumming, which means you’ll be able to play rhythm guitar with confidence
Adding Chords to "The Scratch"
- How to synchronize your strumming hand with your fretting hand, so you can avoid mistakes and skyrocket your technique
- 1 easy way to strum without a pick...
- The critical concept of “dynamics,” so you can make your guitar playing come alive
Strumming Patterns Pt. 1
- How to play 9 easy strumming patterns, which means you’ll be able to play songs in any style
- 1 secret the pros use to increase stamina and strumming power...
- Easy ways to combine strumming patterns, so you can create your own signature rhythm guitar style
Organic vs. Patterned Strumming
- The critical importance of “organic strumming,” which means to strum what “feels right,” even if it’s not a set pattern
- How to add your own personal style to the songs you love
- Find out when it’s best to use organic strumming, and when it’s best to follow a pattern... (HINT: it all depends on the song!)
Strumming Patterns Pt. 2
- Discover cool strumming patterns used by legendary acts like The Eagles, Guns N’ Roses and more
- How to add a percussive effect to your strumming, so you can add even play driving rhythms that sound awesome
- How to use barre chords for reggae-style strumming
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.