Tips For A Killer Lead Tone by Steve StineCategories: Skills, Storefront
“Dial In” The Perfect Lead Guitar Tone With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how Steve Stine gets his awesome guitar tones
- Connect - You’ll connect Steve’s advice to your own guitar and amp
- Play - You’ll find the perfect lead tone for your setup, and you’ll sound awesome when you play
Includes: 14 minutes of HD video lessons and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 14 mins of Online Video Lessons
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Tips For A Killer Lead Tone
- How to “cut through the mix” with your guitar tone. So you can avoid getting drowned out on stage or in the studio.
- Pro tips on where to set your bass, mid, and treble knobs. So you can dial in the tone you want, no matter the playing situation.
- Advice on distortion, reverb and other effects. So you can get the sound you want, but avoid overdoing it.
- Plus, you’ll get tips about different types of amps, guitars, and other equipment.