Ultimate Guide To Vibrato by Steve StineCategory: Skills
Discover Amazing Vibrato Techniques And Spice Up Your Solos With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” how to perform different vibrato styles and discover what makes each style unique
- Connect - You’ll connect what you learn to what you already know, and you’ll create awesome licks and solos from scratch
- Play - You’ll play guitar solos that people want to listen to and really impress your family and friends
Includes: 1 hour of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 1h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Ultimate Guide To Vibrato
Modules 1 & 2
- Discover why vibrato adds a "human element" to your solos, and how vibrato keeps your solos from sounding "unnatural" or "robotic"
- Find out how the fingers, the wrist and the arm work together to create effective vibrato
- 1 special "door knob" technique that lets you play vibrato easily and with more control, so you can add vibrato to your solos with comfort and ease
- Easy ways to control the "width" and the "speed" of your vibrato. So you can add a variety of new sounds to your solos.
- How to play good, solid vibrato with all 4 fingers, so you can use it anywhere across the fretboard, any time you want
- Vibrato styles of legendary guitarists like BB King and Eric Clapton. So you can add their unique style to your own playing.
- 3 ways to play horizontal vibrato, so you can use this technique to create a variety of sounds.
- Find out why horizontal vibrato is often referred to as "classical" vibrato, and how you can use it to make your solos sound amazing
- How to spice things up with "slide" style vibrato inspired by guitarists like George Lynch and Warren DeMartini
- The secret of combining horizontal and vertical elements to create circular vibrato, and why circular vibrato can make a HUGE difference in your playing
- Compare Sound vs. Technique, and explore why sometimes it's more important to sound good rather than worry about doing it "right".
- Figure out what’s comfortable for you, and why you should never “cross the line” when performing vibrato
- Discover ways to create vertical, horizontal, and circular vibrato with your whammy bar. So you can stop playing around and start using your whammy bar the right way.
- 1 killer guitar vibrato technique that takes GUTS to learn and play well (WARNING: Not for the faint hearted)
- How to add vibrato to chords, so you can add that fluid, “human” touch to chords as well as single notes
- Consistent vs. inconsistent vibrato and how they work in your playing, so your solos will always sound great
- 1 crucial technique to make your vibrato and solos more dynamic and emotional, so you can really engage the listener
About Steve Stine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.