Ultimate Practice Routine by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Skills
Improve Your Guitar Playing In Minutes A Day With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to focus your practice, so you make REAL progress every day
- Connect - connect the dots between technique and theory, and build on your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
- Play - Play new songs faster, solo with confidence, and become a better guitar player with every practice session
Includes: 3.5 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 3.5h of Online Video Lessons
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Ultimate Practice Routine
Path 1 - The Core Path
- 5 essential techniques that every guitarist must know, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, string bends, vibrato and other techniques.
- 2 critical picking techniques the pros use to get great tone, so you can play songs and solos the “right” way and overcome any bad habits.
- How to lock into the rhythm of any song and create a groove when you play.
Path 2 - The Experience Path
- How to play “ego songs” that will boost your confidence level and make the guitar fun to play.
- The secret of “project songs” and how they can help you improve your technique, so you never get “stuck” and quit progressing.
- One little known trick that will triple your playing effectiveness, so you can play songs the way they were meant to be played and really impress your friends and family.
Path 3 - The Awareness Path
- Critical fretboard exercises that make memorizing all the notes easy, so you won’t hesitate... and you’ll always play the right notes.
- How the pentatonic and diatonic scales relate to major chords, and when to use each scale.
- Essential music theory that every guitarist must know, so you can cut your learning curve in half and play guitar with complete confidence.
Path 4 - The Creative Path
- How to improvise with complete freedom across the fretboard, so you’ll always have something cool to play, in any situation.
- The critical importance of phrasing, so you can create musical solos that never sound like a “boring” scale.
- How to write awesome songs from scratch.
About Steve Stine
If you haven't heard of Steve before, just know that he's very well known at North Dakota State University and is a highly sought-after Professor of Modern Guitar. After earning his music education degree from Minnesota State University Moorhead, he went on to play in literally dozens of bands over the last 16 years touring the U.S. and England. He's been a studio guitarist for radio, television and various recording projects. And he even acted in a movie once. He's taught private, group, and online guitar instruction for over 25 years to literally thousands of students. Many of his students attend colleges nationwide to study music and play in bands, notably, Shannon Curfman, who performs with Kid Rock. He's taught music at Red River Valley Montesorri school for over 10 years. And was guitar instructor at Elevate Rock School in Fargo, North Dakota. And despite the tattoos, long hair, and shredder-style guitar, he's a family-man. And even finds time to volunteer his talents to plays guitar in his church.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.