Essentials Of Soloing - Learn To Phrase In 14 Days by Steve StineCategories: Skills, Soloing
Play Your Favorite Songs And Solos By Ear With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see new ways to create catchy licks and phrases across the fretboard
- Connect - You’ll connect phrases to create melodies that have something to say
- Play - You’ll play solos that sound original and authentic, and never play a boring solo again.
Includes: 2.5 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 2.5h of Online Video lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Essentials Of Soloing - Learn To Phrase In 14 Days
- Find out why learning how to feel what you’re playing is a crucial element to unlocking your potential as a guitarist
- Discover how phrasing keeps your playing from sounding repetitive and robotic. Which means, your solos will sound unique and personal.
- 1 must-know secret that will help you clear your mind, which means you’ll be able to relax and enjoy playing music.
- 3 important “vocal” techniques you need to be comfortable with, so you can create effective phrases that sound authentic.
- How to listen to songs and grab ideas and phrases from them, so you can use them to create your own solos from scratch
- 3 important listening exercises that help you understand phrasing and melody. So you can hear how the guitar and voice reflect each other.
- How to avoid over thinking and focus on listening and feeling the music (HINT: don’t focus too much on the playing part).
- You’ll also get a breakdown of awesome songs from guitarists like Jeff Beck, Gary Moore and Joe Satriani, and discover what makes them so amazing.
- How to take a static chord sound (one repeated chord) and build a melody on top of it with phrasing
- 1 easy way to jumpstart your creativity by using your fingers to search for ideas. So you never get “stuck” when you’re trying to solo.
- How to make a melody sound unique with embellishments, so you can sound original, even when you’re playing a well-known melody
- Explore the differences between a set melody and improvisation, so you can switch between the two things effortlessly
- How to develop a melodic concept over a chord progression, so you can improvise effectively and avoid hitting wrong notes
- 1 must-know note chasing technique, so you can create awesome licks on-the-fly, over any song.
- Discover how to improvise and “meander” as you play, so you can fill the empty “spaces” with your unique style and personality
- Find out why it’s best to slow down sometimes, so you can create “singable” licks and open up spaces for improvisation
- How a guitar lick is like a “box,” and how to make the “box” bigger. Which means, you’ll expand and improve licks as you improvise.
- The concept of “melodic creation,” which means going to the right note at the right time. So you can create phrases that sound (and feel) amazing
- 2 critical soloing techniques, intervallic movement and string skipping, and how to use them to find your unique voice on the guitar
- Advice on tracking your strengths and weaknesses, so you can develop a game plan and constantly improve as a guitarist