Guitar Soloing Masterclass by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Masterclass, Rock, Soloing
Guitar Soloing Masterclass is an 8-week online masterclass that gives new and experienced guitarists the skills and knowledge they need to improvise musical guitar solos in any style
- You’ll “see” scales and patterns jump out at you across the entire fretboard, so you always know what to play
- You’ll discover how to combine them all to create amazing licks and phrases, so your solos sound fluid and melodic
- You’ll solo with confidence over any song or chord progression, knowing you have the knowledge and skills of a true musician.
Here is what you get:
- 8h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Live Lesson Recordings
Quiz For Each Weekly Lesson
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Guitar Soloing Masterclass
- How to visualize and play all 5 positions of the pentatonic scale across the fretboard. So you’ll never get “stuck” when you solo.
- The critical difference between major vs. minor pentatonic scales... and when to use them.
- How to create melodic phrases using simple licks and patterns, so your solos never end up sounding like a “boring” scale.
- 4 must-know string bending techniques, so you can execute them comfortably and always stay in tune.
- The crucial importance of using vibrato, so you can make your guitar solos really “sing.”
- How to perfectly execute hammer-ons, pull-offs, slides, and trills. Which means, you’ll be able to play melodic solos without hesitating.
- Steve’s secret chord chasing technique, which will allow you to create hot solos over any chord progression.
- Essential pentatonic scale patterns, so you can switch playing positions instantly and spice up your solos.
- A simple meandering exercise that will skyrocket your creativity.
- The difference between “ego” and “project” songs, and how to use both song types to keep you progressing.
- Must know picking exercises, so you can build strength and stamina and play guitar longer than you ever thought possible.
- 1 easy trick that makes alternate picking a snap, so you can play with less effort and get a great sound.
- How to expand the pentatonic scale to add your own style and personality to your solos.
- Killer intervallic patterns that burn up the fretboard.
- Discover the magic of the “blue note” (flatted 5), so you can create an authentic “bluesy” sound when you solo.
- Steve’s secret “layering” concept.
- How to solo effectively over new songs. So you can sound amazing, even if you don’t know a song very well.
- How to weave guitar licks together with vertical and horizontal movement, which means you’ll never be “stuck” in one position.
- 1 secret trick that will help you figure out the key to any song, so you’ll always know what scales to play.
- How to use “spread fingering” with the major scale.
- How to use arpeggios (broken chords) in your solos, so you can emphasize the right notes and sound awesome.
- An introduction to all 7 modes, and how each mode emphasizes a chord (or tone). Which means, each mode creates a specific feel.
- 1 simple way to memorize modes. So you can emphasize the right notes without thinking.
- 1 secret trick that will save your solo.