Play Acoustic Now by Steve StineCategories: Acoustic, Beginner, Bestseller
6 monthly payments of
Master The Fretboard And Solo Like A Pro With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll see how to tune your acoustic guitar, and how to hold it the right way to play music
- Connect - Discover how to thread chords and scales together, so you can learn your favorite songs in minutes
- Play - You’ll play acoustic guitar with style and confidence, and even start writing your own songs
Includes: 7 hours of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 7h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Acoustic Now
- Tips on how to tune your acoustic guitar, so you can play comfortably and be in tune anytime, anywhere, even if you don’t have your tuner with you.
- How to play 10 essential chords for acoustic guitar, so you can quickly master your favorite songs
- Discover how “chord fills” can spice up your chord changes, so old, boring chords are fun and exciting again.
- Find out the crucial difference between barre chords and power chords, and discover how to play both types of chords effectively
- How to use a capo properly, so you can quickly transpose songs into any key
- 1 simple trick (called “bouncing”) that makes changing chords so easy it’s almost like magic.
- Easy ways to memorize and apply the chromatic scale, so you can play effective chord progressions and solos over any song.
- Discover the critical difference between major and minor scales, so you can solo with confidence over any chord progression
- How to thread chords together to write a catchy song, so people will drop what they’re doing and listen to you play
- 2 must-know picking techniques that will help you play thousands of your favorite songs.
- Find out the right way (and the wrong way) to use a guitar pick, so you can get the sound you want and build picking speed.
- How to apply these techniques when you play popular songs, so you can start using your skills in “real world” situations.
- 1 easy way to master fingerpicking, so you can do more than just strum and play single-note solos
- Must-know body tapping and string slapping techniques, so you can play percussive licks up and down the guitar neck
- How to combine fingerpicking patterns effectively, which means you’ll be able to grab people’s attention and skyrocket your songwriting.
- Discover how to solo with the minor pentatonic scale using your fingers or a pick, so you can play ultra impressive licks over any song, in any playing situation
- How to easily expand the pentatonic scale. Which means, you’ll expand the possibilities for your solos and songwriting.
- The difference between vertical and horizontal improvisation, and when it’s best to use each one
- Discover crucial string control techniques, so you can play with clarity and avoid unwanted string noise
- How to create bell-like tones using natural harmonics, so you can add an extra layer of creativity to your acoustic licks
- Proper hand placement for bends and vibrato, so you can stay in tune when using each technique.
- An easy introduction to playing slide on acoustic guitar. Which means, you’ll be able to play classic Delta blues and red hot slide licks for your solos.
- How to get the best slide sound possible, so you can sound awesome when you play slide
- Discover how to create slide licks using open strings, so you can play bluesy slide licks with confidence
- How to tune and play songs in alternate tunings. Which means, you’ll be able to play songs in every style.
- A study of Led Zeppelin’s classic song “Kashmir,” so you can get a feel for DADGAD tuning
- How to play the Goo Goo Dolls’ hit song “Name,” a super-fun song that uses an unusual tuning
- How to start playing real guitar solos using jam tracks, and tips on how to follow chords and find melodies
- Explore creative chord voicings, so your rhythm playing never sounds (or feels) boring
- Tons of advice on gear, from choosing the acoustic that’s right for you to which strings and picks are best for your style
With Play Acoustic Now Steve Stine also recommends:
Discover how music theory is the key to really understanding songs, and start writing your own.6 monthly payments of
Red-hot licks from styles like blues, country, and rockabilly, so you can solo like a pro on your acoustic.3 monthly payments of
Play authentic blues progressions, and create your own blues songs and solos from scratch.6 monthly payments of