Play Blues Now by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Blues, Skills
6 monthly payments of
Play Authentic Blues Guitar Today With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See how blues is created using chords and scales anyone can play
- Connect - Connect what you hear in your head to chords and scales on the fretboard
- Play - Gain the freedom to play authentic blues guitar like the legends
Includes: 7 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 7h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Play Blues Now
- An introduction to the blues, so you’ll know where the blues is coming from musically
- A discussion of how the blues influenced other styles of music. And how the blues is distinct from these other styles.
- How to set up your current guitar and gear (no matter what it is) so you can get that authentic blues sound and tone
- Discover the chromatic scale, and how you can use it to learn all the notes on the 5th and 6th strings
- Explore the diatonic (7 note) scale, as well as the 7 chords that come from this scale
- 10 essential chords that every guitar player needs to know, so you can strum blues rhythms with confidence
- Find out how barre chords work, so you can play chords anywhere on the fretboard
- Discover the I-IV-V (1-4-5) chord progression, and how it relates to the blues. (HINT: This progression works in ANY key)
- How to strum effectively, so you can create rhythm and really “rock and roll” when you play
- How to play the classic 12-bar blues progression, so you can start playing authentic blues songs
- Explore variations on the 12-bar blues, so you can play in a variety of styles and keep things interesting
- Find out how to play open power chords, and how you can use them to create solid blues rhythms
- How to use “walk-ups” to make your chord changes more interesting, so you can add style to your rhythm playing
- Find out how barre chords can give you freedom when you play blues progressions. Which means, you’ll be able to play in any key with ease.
- Explore variations on blues progressions, like the 8-bar and 16-bar blues. So you can mix things up whenever you want.
- How to play smokin’ blues riffs in the style of Muddy Waters and other blues legends. So you can sound like a pro when you play.
- Find out how to combine major and minor scales, so you can play licks and solos that sound “bluesy”
- Pro tips on controlling string noise, so your playing always sounds clear and crisp
- Essential techniques for blues solos, such as hammer-ons, pull-offs, trills, slides, string bends, and vibrato
- The concept of “meandering,” and how you can use it to create awesome blues licks and solos from scratch
- How to play a variety of blues licks. Which means, you’ll have a ton of cool licks you can play on-demand in any playing situation.
- Find out how jamming can lead to new ideas when you play, so you can keep making progress as a guitarist
- How to use phrasing in your blues playing, so your licks and solos sound musical, and not just like boring scales
- Discover even more essential blues techniques, like double-stops, legato, and position shifting. So you can play authentic blues solos every time you pick up the guitar.