Recording Masterclass by Steve StineCategories: Masterclass, Recording, Skills
How to make hassle-free home recordings that you'll be proud to share with friends and family.
Here is what you get:
- Over 6.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Recording Masterclass
- How to quickly and easily create AMAZING home recordings without spending a ton of money on expensive gear.
- Ever wish your recordings sounded clean and clear? Steve reveals 6 must know recording tips that will help you get the BEST sound with the LEAST amount of effort.
- An easy to follow plan to create high quality audio and video recordings using your PC, Mac, tablet or mobile phone.
- How to identify the audio interface that’s best for your needs and current set up, so you don’t waste time on things that won’t work for you.
- The #1 way to never forget your musical ideas again.
- Want to write songs with your friends and family? Don’t miss Steve’s inside tips for fun musical collaborations.
- 7 questions you should ask yourself before sitting down and recording ANYTHING.
- Why your recordings have CRAZY sounds and distortion, and what you can do to instantly make them sound cleaner and clearer.
- The critical difference between single and multi-channel recording. Which one to use and when.
- One essential piece of gear well-used by professional guitarists to make your iPhone recordings sound like they’ve been created in a studio.
- How “latency” can kill your home recordings before you ever play a note and what you can do to get rid of it.
- One light bulb color you should avoid like the plague when recording videos.
- 1 easy way to make sure you’re not overdriving your signal, so you never have to worry about *fuzzy* recordings again.
- Don’t know when to use speakers or headphones? Steve reveals his inside secrets to choose the right listening gear for your needs.
- How to choose the PERFECT Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), so you can make quality recordings using FREE or paid software on your computer.
- ...and much more!