Scales Made Simple by Steve StineCategories: Scales, Skills
Make Sense Of Scales And Solo With Style Using Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - You’ll “see” pentatonic scale positions across the fretboard
- Connect - You’ll connect the different scale positions and build new scales from pentatonic patterns
- Play - You’ll solo with confidence and style, and you’ll have the freedom to choose the best scale for your solo
Includes: 1 hour of HD videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- 1h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Scales Made Simple
- Easy ways to use scales when you solo. So you can create the right “mood” with your solos… and always stay in key.
- How to play the minor pentatonic scale across the fretboard. So you can solo with freedom and confidence in any position.
- The crucial difference between minor and major pentatonic. And when it’s best to use each scale.
- How to find the “blue note” in major and minor pentatonic. So you can add an authentic “bluesy” feel to your licks and solos.
- 1 easy trick that lets you shift from minor to major. (HINT: just move the scale pattern down the fretboard 3 frets)
- How to create hybrid scales. And how to expand pentatonic scales, so you can add color to your playing.