Solofire by Steve StineCategories: Bestseller, Soloing
6 monthly payments of
Skyrocket Your Lead Guitar Playing And Solo With Confidence With Steve Stine’s Easy 3-Step Plan:
- Visualize - See scales clearly with easy-to-learn shortcuts that will transform your guitar playing.
- Connect - Connect scales across the fretboard using simple patterns
- Play - Perform killer guitar solos over any song or chord progression with complete confidence
Includes: Over 4 hours of videos, PDF tab book and access to our private Facebook group
Here is what you get:
- Over 4h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Audio Jam Tracks
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Solofire
- How to use your volume and tone controls. So you can get the perfect sound for your solos.
- 5 simple exercises to build hand and finger strength. So you can have more freedom in your movement and explore the fretboard.
- 3 essential palm muting techniques. So you can play percussive licks that burn up the fretboard.
- Find out how to play the pentatonic minor scale in all 5 positions. Which means, you’ll be able to play solos anywhere on the guitar neck.
- How to add alternate picking to each shape, so you can build speed and add variety to your solos.
- Easy exercises that improve dexterity in both hands. Which means, your hands will move freely and with ease, so you can always play your best.
- How just one simple lick can be the starting point for a great solo. So you don’t waste time “thinking” too much and let things flow.
- The 2 most critical techniques every serious guitarist needs to know. Bends and vibrato. So your solos can really sing.
- 3 critical rock and roll bends. So you can create those heart-stopping licks that make everyone take notice.
- Discover how to use tapping with the minor pentatonic scale using your fingers or a pick. So you can play a blazing solo that screams.
- Find out how to tap and slide at the same time. So you can create fluid lines that sizzle.
- How to combine string-skipping with trills, hammer-ons, and other techniques, so you can create smokin’ guitar licks from scratch
- How to boost your sense of rhythm with jam tracks, so you can play in a band setting with confidence
- 6 example solos with everything explained, so you can see (and hear) how guitar solos are created
- Find out how to combine scales and licks, so you can create your own awesome solos from scratch... and even improvise
- How all the pieces of the puzzle come together to form a complete, spine-tingling solo. So you can start playing lead guitar with confidence.
- You’ll jam out with Steve over classic and hard rock songs, using all his tips, tricks and techniques. So you can put them to work in your lead guitar playing.
- Discover how to jam over a non-rhythmic vamp. So you can keep your audience spellbound using powerful, aggressive playing.
- ...and much more.