Ultimate Practice Routine by Steve StineCategories: Beginner, Bestseller, Practice, Skills
- You’ll see how to focus your practice, so you make REAL progress every day
- connect the dots between technique and theory, and build on your strengths and overcome your weaknesses.
- Play new songs faster, solo with confidence, and become a better guitar player with every practice session
Here is what you get:
- 3.5h of Online Video Lessons
Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Ultimate Practice Routine
Path 1 - The Core Path
- 5 essential techniques that every guitarist must know, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, string bends, vibrato and other techniques.
- 2 critical picking techniques the pros use to get great tone, so you can play songs and solos the “right” way and overcome any bad habits.
- How to lock into the rhythm of any song and create a groove when you play.
Path 2 - The Experience Path
- How to play “ego songs” that will boost your confidence level and make the guitar fun to play.
- The secret of “project songs” and how they can help you improve your technique, so you never get “stuck” and quit progressing.
- One little known trick that will triple your playing effectiveness, so you can play songs the way they were meant to be played and really impress your friends and family.
Path 3 - The Awareness Path
- Critical fretboard exercises that make memorizing all the notes easy, so you won’t hesitate... and you’ll always play the right notes.
- How the pentatonic and diatonic scales relate to major chords, and when to use each scale.
- Essential music theory that every guitarist must know, so you can cut your learning curve in half and play guitar with complete confidence.
Path 4 - The Creative Path
- How to improvise with complete freedom across the fretboard, so you’ll always have something cool to play, in any situation.
- The critical importance of phrasing, so you can create musical solos that never sound like a “boring” scale.
- How to write awesome songs from scratch.
With Ultimate Practice Routine Steve Stine also recommends:
Connect pentatonic and diatonic scales to find patterns and create killer solos across the fretboard
Discover simple techniques and exercises that will help you play faster than you ever thought possible.
Play with precision and sound clean, even if you've been playing for hours.3 monthly payments of