Unlocking The Fretboard Connection by Steve StineCategories: Beginner, Bestseller, Fretboard, Scales, Skills, Soloing
- Get clarity on scales and where to play them on your fretboard
- Learn to combine scales using easy patterns and master all 5 playing positions
- Create amazing guitar solos from scratch for any style of music
Here is what you get:
- 1.5h of Online HD Videos
- Downloadable Tab Book
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Unlocking The Fretboard Connection
Module 1 - The Pentatonic Connection
- Discover how to visualize pentatonic patterns on the fretboard, so you know “what” and “where” to play without any hesitation.
- How to move smoothly through playing positions, so you can create licks and solos that connect across the fretboard.
- Understand the critical concept of meandering, which means you’ll never play solos that just sound like a scale.
- Laser-focused practice tips that will help you make progress fast, so you won’t waste time “noodling” around.
Module 2 - The Diatonic Connection
- Discover how to transpose licks into any key using the “treadmill technique,” so you can play your favorite guitar licks over any song.
- Pro tips and tricks on how to visually master the fretboard, so you never have to look at your fingers again.
- How to unlock vertical and horizontal (X and Y axis method) movement across the fretboard, so your solos always sound melodic and engaging.
- Start applying your fretboard skills in the “real world” for styles like blues, rock, country and pop, and solo like a pro, even if you’re a beginner.