Easy Practice Routines That Will
Massively Improve Your Guitar Playing
In Just Minutes A Day
$67. You Save: $30 (45%)
1Visualize – Steve will reveal the 4 paths to guitar playing success, which will focus your practice, so you can get on the fast track and make REAL progress each day.
2Connect – You’ll connect the dots between technique and theory, and discover effective practice routines that build on your strengths and overcome your weaknesses..
3Play – You’ll start playing new songs faster, solo with confidence, and become a better guitar player with every practice session.
Ultimate Practice Routine gives beginners and advanced guitarists an easy way to get the most out of practice, and skyrocket their playing ability.
Here Are The Details
Path 1 – The Core Path
- 5 essential techniques that every guitarist must know, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, string bends, vibrato and other techniques.
- 2 critical picking techniques the pros use to get great tone, so you can play songs and solos the “right” way and overcome any bad habits.
- How to lock into the rhythm of any song and create a groove when you play.
Path 2 – The Experience Path
- How to play “ego songs” that will boost your confidence level and make the guitar fun to play.
- The secret of “project songs” and how they can help you improve your technique, so you never get “stuck” and quit progressing.
- One little known trick that will triple your playing effectiveness, so you can play songs the way they were meant to be played and really impress your friends and family.
Path 3 – The Awareness Path
- Critical fretboard exercises that make memorizing all the notes easy, so you won’t hesitate and always play the right notes.
- How the pentatonic and diatonic scales relate to major chords, and when to use each scale.
- Essential music theory that every guitarist must know, so you can cut your learning curve in half, and play guitar with complete confidence.
Path 4 – The Creative Path
- How to improvise with complete freedom across the fretboard, so you’ll always have something cool to play, in any situation.
- The critical importance of phrasing, so you can create musical solos that never sound like a “boring” scale.
- How to write awesome songs from scratch.
Online HD Videos
Streaming video plays on computer, phone, or tablet. No software to install. Step-by-step video instruction. Go at your own pace. Watch as many times as you like.
Downloadable PDF tab book with accurate tabs so you can easily follow along. And you’ll never get lost.
When you order any GuitarZoom products, you get access to our private Facebook group, reserved for students only. So, you’ll always have the support you need from guitarists who understand the challenges you face. And together, they’ll help you reach your goals. You’ll never be alone in your guitar-playing journey.
Fast Action Bonus #1
Essential Hand and Finger Strength Exercises
WARNING: For the first 100 guitarists who order….
In this course, Steve is going to show you how to build strength and endurance in your hands, so you can play what you want to play without having to take breaks.
Fast Action Bonus #2
Daily Interval Workout
WARNING: For the first 200 guitarists who order….
The spaces between pitches, “intervals,” are what make up scales. In this course, Steve is going to show you some exercises that will train your fingers to hit the right notes every time you play.
Daily Practice Sheets
These practice sheets are specially designed for this course. You can track your progress easily along all four paths, and take notes when you need to.
Ultimate Jam Track Guitar Pack
A complete set of guitar jam tracks for practicing rhythm and lead guitar. Each track is labeled with key information so you’ll always know what scale to play.
About Steve Stine
Steve Stine is known as the world’s most sought after guitar-instructor. After years of struggling to understand how the guitar “really works,” he developed a step-by-step training method to help you quickly overcome obstacles and rapidly advance your playing to a level you never dreamed possible.
Over 27 years, he’s helped literally millions of guitarists in over 100 countries.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in music education from Minnesota State University, Moorhead. And he’s played lead-guitar in dozens of bands, touring the U.S. and UK. He’s a featured guest instructor at Guitar World Magazine and the distinguished former Prof. of Modern Guitar Studies at North Dakota State University.
Steve Stine is considered the world’s top guitar instructor because his students see real, noticeable improvements in their playing, fast.
Copyright © . GuitarZoom, Inc.
GuitarZoom Success Stories
Steve’s way of teaching taught me more in 2 months than I learned in 5 years trying to teach myself.
Roger Lisenko II
Steve’s videos are excellent. Whether you’re a complete beginner, or looking for new ways to hone your technique, the material is clear, and presented at an understandable pace.
You are without a doubt the best communicator when it comes to tutoring that I have seen. I’ve learned more from watching you in a few months than I did from dozens of others for years. Superb stuff, mate!
4 Reasons To Order Now
#1This offer expires soon. And when it’s gone, you’ll miss your opportunity.
#2You need a guide you can trust. The best guitarists in the world all learned from somebody. Stevie Ray Vaughan learned from his big brother, Jimmie. Kirk Hammet and Steve Vai learned from Joe Satriani.
#3You need a plan. Big progress doesn’t come from “noodling” around. This course gives you a simple, step-by-step plan that’s easy to follow and fun!
#4The better you are, the more fun is to play! If guitar isn’t as fun as it should be, it’s because, deep down, you know you can be a better player. This course will help you achieve your goals, fast.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren’t 100% satisfied just let us know within 60 days. And you’ll receive a fast, friendly refund, or exchange. Your choice. No questions asked. No receipt required!
How To Order
Create your account and submit your secure order.
Get instant online access.
Start improving today!
What You Get
- Ultimate Practice Routine
$67$37 (45% Discount)
- Fast Action Bonus #1: Essential Hand And Finger Strength Exercises
- Fast Action Bonus #2: Daily Interval Workout
- Bonus #3: Daily Practice Planner
- Bonus #4: Ultimate Jam Track Guitar Pack
- Bonus #5: The Complete Tab Book
- Bonus #6: Lifetime Access To Our Private GuitarZoom Facebook Group
- Total Bonus Value: $298
You Save: $30 (45%)
- Total Today $37
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your Information Is Safe
Call us at +1 (901) 466-8822
9AM – 5PM Pacific Time
Monday – Friday
Email Us Anytime: