Discover Steve’s Magic Formula To Writing And Recording Head-Banging Metal Songs… So You Can “Wow” The Crowd At Your Next Performance And Never Waste Your Time Or Money In The Studio Again
$147. You Save: $50 (34%)
1Visualize - You’ll “see” how Steve Stine creates guitar magic in his home studio.
2Connect - You’ll connect Steve’s recording expertise with your original licks and riffs.
3Play - You’ll write your own awesome and original hard rock and metal songs, and you’ll create recordings that sound amazing.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In Metal Songwriting Workshop
Module 1 - Stargazer
- How to play Steve’s original song “Stargazer,” step-by-step. Which means, you’ll get a breakdown of every part of this awesome tune, so you can play it with confidence.
- Discover inside tips on technique, as well as how to play each part comfortably. So you can play like a pro without straining your fingers.
- Find out how these parts fit together, and why Steve created each part. So you can see how all the parts work together, as well as gain insight on how your favorite songs were created.
Module 2 - Recording Gear, Prep and Setup
- Find out about the recording tools Steve uses in the studio, and get advice on finding the right tools for you to use. So you can create awesome music without buying a lot of things you don’t need.
- Discover the magic of “multitracking”, and how you can use it to create different layers for your songs. So your songs will have real depth.
- Find out how “small” settings like volume and pan can have a HUGE impact on how your song sounds. So your recordings will sound as awesome as possible.
Module 3 - Songwriting
- How to begin the process of songwriting. How to find inspiration… and how to use it. So you can make the most of your musical ideas.
- How to build your song from the ground up. Which means, you’ll start with something simple and add new ideas until you have a complete song.
- How to “visualize” your songs as you write them. So you can add new parts that sound awesome… and so you can show other people how to play along with you.
- Tips on how to prepare your song for the future. So you can be prepared to work with sound engineers and other musicians, if and when the time comes.
Online HD Videos
Streaming video plays on computer, phone, or tablet. No software to install. Step-by-step video instruction. Go at your own pace. Watch as many times as you like.
Downloadable PDF tab book with accurate tabs so you can easily follow along. And you’ll never get lost.
When you order any GuitarZoom products, you get access to our private Facebook group, reserved for students only. So, you’ll always have the support you need from guitarists who understand the challenges you face. And together, they’ll help you reach your goals. You’ll never be alone in your guitar-playing journey.
Metal Songwriting Workshop Comes With These Online Course Bonuses
$111 Value - FREE!
How To Find Inspiration To Write Your Own Song
Create a complete song from a simple melody.
With this bonus course, Steve Stine is going to take you even deeper into the songwriting process.
You’ll find out how to find melodies that inspire you, and how to add additional tracks to build your own songs step-by-step. And you’ll watch as Steve creates a song, and see how he decides what to cut and what to leave in.
Guitar Solos: Improvise vs. Songwriting
Start creating your own awesome solos… on the fly.
This course is going to show you how to plan guitar solos for the songs you write. Steve is going to show you when it’s better to plan out a solo, and when it’s better to just let loose and play.
The best part of this course is that it’s all happening in real time. Which means, you’ll watch as Steve creates awesome guitar solos, so you can get inspired to create your own.
Using a Metronome To Sharpen Your Riffs
Play razor-sharp guitar riffs and never miss a beat.
In this course, Steve is going to show you how a metronome can tighten up and “sharpen” your guitar riffs. With hard rock and metal, it’s all about staying on time and playing with precision. After this course, you’ll be able to lock in with the rhythm of any song and really jam.
About Steve Stine
Steve Stine is known as the world’s most sought after guitar-instructor. After years of struggling to understand how the guitar “really works,” he developed a step-by-step training method to help you quickly overcome obstacles and rapidly advance your playing to a level you never dreamed possible.
Over 27 years, he’s helped literally millions of guitarists in over 100 countries.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in music education from Minnesota State University, Moorhead. And he’s played lead-guitar in dozens of bands, touring the U.S. and UK. He’s a featured guest instructor at Guitar World Magazine and the distinguished former Prof. of Modern Guitar Studies at North Dakota State University.
Steve Stine is considered the world’s top guitar instructor because his students see real, noticeable improvements in their playing, fast.
Copyright © . GuitarZoom, Inc.
GuitarZoom Success Stories
Steve's way of teaching taught me more in 2 months than I learned in 5 years trying to teach myself.
Roger Lisenko II
Steve's videos are excellent. Whether you're a complete beginner, or looking for new ways to hone your technique, the material is clear, and presented at an understandable pace.
You are without a doubt the best communicator when it comes to tutoring that I have seen. I've learned more from watching you in a few months than I did from dozens of others for years. Superb stuff, mate!
4 Reasons To Order Now
#1This offer expires soon. And when it's gone, you'll miss your opportunity.
#2You need a guide you can trust. The best guitarists in the world all learned from somebody. Stevie Ray Vaughan learned from his big brother, Jimmie. Kirk Hammet and Steve Vai learned from Joe Satriani.
#3You need a plan. Big progress doesn't come from "noodling" around. This course gives you a simple, step-by-step plan that's easy to follow and fun!
#4The better you are, the more fun is to play! If guitar isn't as fun as it should be, it's because, deep down, you know you can be a better player. This course will help you achieve your goals, fast.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren't 100% satisfied just let us know within 60 days. And you'll receive a fast, friendly refund, or exchange. Your choice. No questions asked. No receipt required!
How To Order
Create your account and submit your secure order.
Get instant online access.
Start improving today!
What You Get
- Metal Songwriting Workshop by Steve Stine
$147$97 (34% Discount)
- Bonus #1: How To Find Inspiration To Write Your Own Song
- Bonus #2: Guitar Solos: Improvise vs. Songwriting
- Bonus #3: Using a Metronome To Sharpen Your Riffs
- The Complete Tab Book
- Quickstart Guide & Progress Tracker For Each Course
- Lifetime Access To Our Private Facebook Group
- Total Bonus Value
- Total Today $97
100% Money Back Guarantee
Your Information Is Safe
Call us at +1 (901) 466-8822
9AM – 5PM Pacific Time
Monday - Friday
Email Us Anytime: